[Feedback] Feb 2005 Digit DVD/Digit Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
The digit magazine was great.Though I think now that you are giving linux distros with the magazine you must start an article called Linux Basics or something and discuss installation tips , configuring modem and other topics that really hard for a amateur linux user about linux or the distro packed in the DVD .':)

bharathbala2003

why need title?
thnx a lot for including the CODE BREAKERS.. i was a amateur one but never bothered to do sumthin big with it cept gettin pass's of frnds :wink:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
honestly, i "forgot" to buy last months digit, but i never regretted, because i didnot find missing something. If digit includes articles of how to in Linux, I certainly would be regular in getting the digit off the stands.

S

sunnydiv

yeh man i bet one of em has spies in the other

and i didnt liked digit as compared to frito lays this month

as of now, i am just buying for time pass ns stuff

what i hate is office stuff, if i want office stuff i will buy computers@home or something

just not what i am lookin for

OP
B

Byte

Ninja Jedi
Not the older Autopatcher but the one on the March DVD (the new one) can be installed on an Sp2 system, it has some hot patches not included in SP2 (plus some java stuff, etc.)

rajprit007

Right off the assembly line
submitting softwares created by me

hi
i am a regular reader of digit magazine and this is my first post to digit forum i liked the january 2005 issue than the february 2005 because it included Fedora Core 3.Well i just wanted to know how can i submit softwares created by me,and also about the take a crack contest feb 2005,i also took part in this contest.

linardni

Journeyman
What Font?

Can anyone tell me the name of the font used in the heading "hindi hain hum" on page 45, February issue of Digit.

hey first congrts!! raboo u got married :wink: .and the feb digit was great and c'mon guys the pages r good and also the stuff on them and great dvd contents. yyes include what ever my above friends want 8) .u know a good friend can only understand his friends minds u know byte. :D .hey put some notes on fedora core3.especially running c programs and all. :roll: well thanks byeeeeeeeeeeeee

nedun_cheran

Broken In
Re: submitting softwares created by me

Hello Gurujis.... Thanks a lot for the Mandrake 10.1. But the package needs one more, the fourth CD i.e the KDE 3.3 . Kindly add in the near issue. Is there any difference between Mandrake 10.1 Official and Community editions.

nedun_cheran

Broken In
sudhir_mangla said:
2 DVDs they should also provide 2 cds .

Dear Sudhir mangla, most of my friends switched from Chip to Digit, reason I don't know. But the main worry is I used to peep there CDs and Chip magazine, Now I need to shell out extra bucks, to go through that magazine. Any of Your friend changed to Chip in Chandigarh do tell me.

nedun_cheran

Broken In
February 2005 Month DVD is quite fine. But it is missing the PDF books of previous month Digit. Please include all in the March issue if not in April issue.
Expecting a shattering DVD in the Month of March.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
I like the news stand pack u ppl made this time. It fits all just dont include that cardboard thingy pls.

rajesh266

BTW guys! CHIP has also started with DVD from March issue. So DIGIT has the 1st movers advantage now.

Cheers / Rajesh

rajesh266

HI Guys,

I forgot to add, but my DVD in Feb2005 mag just doesn't open in my new DVD/CD-RW combo drive. Is anybody else facing the same problem?

- Rajesh

infernus

Broken In
rajesh266 said:
HI Guys,

I forgot to add, but my DVD in Feb2005 mag just doesn't open in my new DVD/CD-RW combo drive. Is anybody else facing the same problem?

- Rajesh

If you had forgot to add something, you can still edit your previous post, and include what else you wanted to say. Anyway, i dont have any probs with my feb2005 digit dvd. Might be something wrong with your dvd copy. Some copies might have faulty dvds. B'fore, I had problems with some of my digit cds too.

nedun_cheran

Broken In
rajesh266 said:
BTW guys! CHIP has also started with DVD from March issue. So DIGIT has the 1st movers advantage now.

Cheers / Rajesh

But Rajesh
Chip is Still has to come a long way. Because, chip is yet to get a team of dedicated Despatch team like Digit and PC Quest. It is having a Dessssssssssspatch team which is not bothered to send the Replacement of CD/DVD as fast as Digit and PCQ . Also it is not supplying the past issues in any PDF or HTML form like Digit and PC Quest. Finally, Do expect a shattering Digit issue in every Summer

nedun_cheran

Broken In
infernus said:
rajesh266 said:
HI Guys,

- Rajesh

If you had forgot to add something, you can still edit your previous post, and include what else you wanted to say. Anyway, i dont have any probs with my feb2005 digit dvd. Might be something wrong with your dvd copy. Some copies might have faulty dvds. B'fore, I had problems with some of my digit cds too.

Dear Rajesh, just get it repalced by just sending the faulty DVD to Digit office. Or just send an email to Digit. Problem is gone ...Poyindhe....Poye Pochchu...Gaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom