Fedora 11 Live cd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
Hello friends yesterday i downloaded fedora 11 live cd from its official site fedoraproject.org. i burnt a dvd of it and when i boot form cd then for some time everything was fine but when login window should come instead of it some red,yellow,green lines come and at that time only mouse works nothing else i have run the same dvd after reformating it (full and quick erase both) but it didn't works. I also ran the same dvd and image under Virtual Box at that time both runs fine but not during booting please help me. Thanks in advance

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Hello friends yesterday i downloaded fedora 11 live cd from its official site fedoraproject.org. i burnt a dvd of it and when i boot form cd then for some time everything was fine but when login window should come instead of it some red,yellow,green lines come and at that time only mouse works nothing else i have run the same dvd after reformating it (full and quick erase both) but it didn't works. I also ran the same dvd and image under Virtual Box at that time both runs fine but not during booting please help me. Thanks in advance

CD or DVD?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I hope you know F11 isn't release until June 9. So it is still incomplete in a matter of speaking. Having said that, I suspect its the video driver, try xdriver=vesa at the the end of the kernel line in GRUB boot option.

OP
A

abhijangda

Padawan
I hope you know F11 isn't release until June 9. So it is still incomplete in a matter of speaking. Having said that, I suspect its the video driver, try xdriver=vesa at the the end of the kernel line in GRUB boot option.

yes i also think it's graphics driver problem and i have an ati card X200. In most of the fedora versions this graphics card driver (with some others) always has some bugs. Also i was waiting for June 2 but now it's postponed to June 9 so it's one more shock (first one when it was postponed from 26th May to June 2).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom