Fedora 10 startup screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
Hello friends recently i installed windows xp freshly. Earlier i was having both xp and fedora but after reinstalling xp, fedora bootloader doesn't work. So i took fedora dvd and installed bootloader from their. but now although fedora starts successfully but when it starts it shows only commands not those graphics in which flames comes from the planet. so can you tell how can i disable this command interface and enable graphics one. I m using Fedora 10. thanks in advanced.

mediator

Technomancer
^^ I guess you are talking of this. => *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=371193&postcount=54

@abhijanga : *dailypackage.fedorabook.com/index.php?/archives/65-Wednesday-Why-rhgb-Graphical-Boot-Screen.html

OP
A

abhijangda

Padawan
frnds i m able to get to the graphical boot screen (with those flame's coming out from planet) by pressing F7 but i don't know how to get it permanent i.e. this screen must come when i boot into Fedora 10 always. pls reply.

OP
A

abhijangda

Padawan
thanks friends problem is solved now can you also solve the cracking of sound while playing the music and scrolling windows, changing them etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom