Fed up with bsnl!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@Forum Friends.
Can this be a possibility of frequent disconnections/unstable BB issues?
I registered for the BSNL BB on 2006 Feb. and applied for the Type-II modem.
BSNL gave me a white coloured WA3002-g1 ADSL2+ modem by UTStarcom.It ran very successfully till,October 2011.Then,issues like not able to surf into particular web-sites/pages cropped up.But there was no problem of disconnection.
In the month of January 2012,I purchased a D-Link DSL-2520U ADSL2+ router/modem of Type-I(Category according to BSNL,no wireless access)and began using it.
The month January,February,March was a breeze,because I could surf any sites;download to my heart's content:-D:mrgreen:(I am under ULD 900 BB Plan now,switched from August 2011 onwards...).

FROM APRIL 2012 TILL TODAY,THE DISRUPTION AND DISCONNECTION OF BB INTERNET CONNECTION/SERVICE HAS STARTED:cry::shock::evil:

Is the problem due to change of modems or is it a general problem of BSNL relating it's own issues?
Experts,please clarify and acknowledge.

Enon

Broken In
Well I also Have same Issue. Inly had one day with BSNL Broadband!

I am using UL750 and getting more then 120KBps of Constant Speed. and after 11PM I can see speed upto 180KBps :D

I am happy with Speed but My Net disconnect atlest 7-8 times in a day.

*image.torrent-invites.com/images/827Untitled.png

Thanks.

Regards,
Enon

vaibhav23

In the zone
^I also get same excuse.I had huge loss in speeds(download speed decreased from 250kBps to 20 kBps)
In March registered a false stating the I am getting too many disconnections.They replaced the wire.Then I got good speeds.
But since last 2 weeks I am getting the same problem again and they are giving the same excuse of server problem.
Really fed up with bsnl

noob

Cyborg Agent
Ask them to check SNR values in router. Make sure your DSL LED in router.
Next, Check for noise in line.

If everything above is fine then simply ask them to change your port on their servers.

amjath

Human Spambot
Do u have any other power adapter please check, random disconnection is by improper power to the modem

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i'm having trouble with BSNL 3g data card too, teracom lw273.
it used to be very fast & had very low pings to singapore. (tf2 servers at 60ms pings)
now, it takes min. 3-4 page reloads(refresh) to load a page, even tdf takes 2-3 attempts to open.
& its not affecting in b'lore only, some people at north are also suffering.

rumor is that, bsnl is going under huge loss, its like a ticking time bomb.
CBI raid anyone? :p

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I had linksys router and dlink modem earlier and never had any disconnection problem. Now I am using Dlink 2750U and net used to get disconnected twice/thrice a day. Then one day it totally stopped working. Some username/password problem. Called them up and they shifted me to 117 IP network (that's what the guy said) and now I get disconnected 7-8 times a day. Earlier I had 59 IP address. Sad.

Anurg

Broken In
Chirag I think they meant that they changed your network gateway. You better contact an higher up official.

Top Bottom