February 2009 Digit Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Those who have subscribed for Digit Magazine, have you people recieved this month Magazine.

I usually used to buy the magazine every month, from the newspaper stands. So started to subscribe from this month. I mean subscription from Feb2009-Jan2010. So just want to know whether other people who have subscribed have recieved their copy.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes, I've received my copy on 3rd of this month.

If u've subscribed on this month, then ur subscription is going to start from March n if u've done it on Jan then from Feb.

If u've not yet received, call d help desk for more clarification.

red_devil

Back!
i remember reading somewhere on this forum that someone had actually received his copy a couple of days before the month had started [== sometime by Jan end]

but what you are experiencing is the true digit...delay in getting your mag is nothing new at all... i guess now you could start to pray that you get your copy of the mag by the month end :))

red_devil

Back!
oh btw, @Ecstasy i *think* the DVD is NOT bootable and I *guess* those are CD ISO's and NOT DVD ISO ...

< .... kinda remember reading the above bit on that thread I mentioned earlier....>

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
oh btw, @Ecstasy i *think* the DVD is NOT bootable and I *guess* those are CD ISO's and NOT DVD ISO ...

< .... kinda remember reading the above bit on that thread I mentioned earlier....>
Okay, just bought it so i will check it out. I will post here/Open source if i need help.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Dude I'm enjoying the mag but i wanna enjoy 'Fedora' as well lol.

Help, n00b here (linux). I have tried playing with fedora iso file before but failed. If someone can help me install fedora with this ISO file, that would be great.

Thanks.

red_devil

Back!
^ mate, copy that ISO to your hard disk and if you want to, then burn a CD of it...and boot..else u can also use a USB drive for this purpose...use the live usb creator and follow instructions ..

*fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom