• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

February 2009 Digit Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Those who have subscribed for Digit Magazine, have you people recieved this month Magazine.

I usually used to buy the magazine every month, from the newspaper stands. So started to subscribe from this month. I mean subscription from Feb2009-Jan2010. So just want to know whether other people who have subscribed have recieved their copy.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes, I've received my copy on 3rd of this month.

If u've subscribed on this month, then ur subscription is going to start from March n if u've done it on Jan then from Feb.

If u've not yet received, call d help desk for more clarification.

red_devil

Back!
i remember reading somewhere on this forum that someone had actually received his copy a couple of days before the month had started [== sometime by Jan end]

but what you are experiencing is the true digit...delay in getting your mag is nothing new at all... i guess now you could start to pray that you get your copy of the mag by the month end :))

red_devil

Back!
oh btw, @Ecstasy i *think* the DVD is NOT bootable and I *guess* those are CD ISO's and NOT DVD ISO ...

< .... kinda remember reading the above bit on that thread I mentioned earlier....>

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
oh btw, @Ecstasy i *think* the DVD is NOT bootable and I *guess* those are CD ISO's and NOT DVD ISO ...

< .... kinda remember reading the above bit on that thread I mentioned earlier....>
Okay, just bought it so i will check it out. I will post here/Open source if i need help.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Dude I'm enjoying the mag but i wanna enjoy 'Fedora' as well lol.

Help, n00b here (linux). I have tried playing with fedora iso file before but failed. If someone can help me install fedora with this ISO file, that would be great.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom