February 2008 - Opinion Poll

What are your views on electronic publications?

• You just can’t beat the feel of paper

Votes: 77 35.5%
  • I only read small articles online; it’s still print for me

Votes: 91 41.9%
  • I’d rather read the electronic version than not read at all

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Dump paper! Save the trees! Make Digit an e-mag!

Votes: 38 17.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Guys, this thread is dead. February poll has been published in the last month's issue. Its time to create April Poll. . . . Dont know what happened to march. All ur opinions posted after the 20 or 25 of every month just stays in the thread.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
My option is B
I read print more than online, but if I see a news article on the web,I sometimes will read it. But I read print a bit more cause web articles strains eyes sometimes(computer)
though i have to admit, paper might kill trees...
still B

Weird March
I wonder why the March one never came out..

Last edited:

src2206

In the zone
Guys, this thread is dead. February poll has been published in the last month's issue. Its time to create April Poll. . . . Dont know what happened to march. All ur opinions posted after the 20 or 25 of every month just stays in the thread.

My option is B
I read print more than online, but if I see a news article on the web,I sometimes will read it. But I read print a bit more cause web articles strains eyes sometimes(computer)
though i have to admit, paper might kill trees...
still B

Weird March

:D

KoolKullu

Right off the assembly line
It is Option A). cos u can't bear an electronic copy to a local train :( when u r back to home from office :shock: or juss want to lay down on ur bed and relax :)...paper is great .... but may be the quality can be improved a bit .... m I being too greedy ;);) Digit !!!

raj7000

Broken In
because today trees are geting exhausted so its better to read a e-mag then to read a paper and kill trees

sushantakur

it is far comfortable to read from the pages
than from the electronic device

for reference it is ok

but to get the whole from the electronic device...........no its not comfartable,,,atleast for me...!!!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
reading in my pc hurts my eyes so ill read a book than whats written on the screen.i voted b coz i can read small articles on the pc but cant make t a regular habit

selected option #2

reading a small article like a news article etc. is ok......but reading a whole book or mag is jsut outta the ques until and unless it's neccessary.

Firstly it strains the eyes very much....lookin at the comp screen reading text continously for a couple of hours is very eye straining..... (u knw d excitement of wat's inside this issue makes meh go all freaky 2 read all the stuff in one go...)

Secondly, a physically printed version can be accesed at any time...whereas for an e-ver one wud have 2 specially turn on the sys even for just having a quick glimpse at an article......definitely very irritating.....

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
This is getting quite crazy!!!
It has been February since this thread was out and now it's in the middle of April!!!

Can someone do something!!!!

sharath_ar89

Broken In
count me in for "D":) coz we have 2 save trees
<and think this we dont have 2 go to the shop 2 buy digit it coms straight into ur pc>.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTF, The admins should lock this thread now.....

Every week or so there is a bump to this thread.......:mad:

nokia6681

Hi dudes,

This is my first reply in digit
i voted for option 4
emag will be easy to store and access....
we can get pics right away in digital format and ads can be still more efficient
and
newspaper cost is getting more(i mean newsprint cost)

so....E-Digit is my choice.

Dragoon

Broken In
I vote for (d), because when publishing magazines on large scale, plenty of trees are cut to make those papers. Whenever I go out, I can only get the smell of fresh Carbon monoxide and Carbon Dioxide. It is better to start electronic publishings, cause they not only help the trees, but also help in promoting the internet to better standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom