Feature Request: Auto-delete PMs from inbox

So whatcha think?

• Yep. True that.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Nope. Why's this idiot posting all kinds of crap threads?

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
I hope I'm not causing any problems with this. Mods?

I'm not sure about you guys, but I find that I never really need to save messages in my PM box. They are usually some small time chitter chatter. And most of the time I forget to empty it and all that which results in PMs getting blocked.

So how about maybe a feature where one could turn on auto-delete of messages. So as and when new messages come in, the old ones go.

Also how about not saving stuff to Sent Items? That's a big waste of space and is a bit hassle.

Thanks.
Milind (or Goobi, whatever)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
So how about maybe a feature where one could turn on auto-delete of messages. So as and when new messages come in, the old ones go.

Nope... as I need to store few PMs which is important to me and I dont want that get deleted :(

slugger

Banned
it shudnt b a problem knowin when ur inbox is about 2 get filled up

the new forum sw informs me when my inbox is 90% full

i wudnt find any use of this feaure if enabled [does such a feature even exist :confused:]

what i would reallllly like is for pms to be automatically directed to the e-mail inbox if d forum inbox is full

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^na ,you are nothing compared to vaibhavtek.

naaaa,it should be there as an option for absolute lazy bums like goobi,forcing it down will,as choto cheeta said,delete imp. PMs too.

/me wants bigger PM storage though.Or maybe automatic sending all the PMs to your email id after you have reached a fixed no. of PMs,something like that.whatever.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Forget old message deletion. Just give us a bigger inbox for crying out loud.

Goob there is an option while sending a new pm whether to save or not save it in the sent message folder. Just tick it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom