FBI shutdown of rogue DNS servers may affect your Internet connections

utkarsh73

In the zone
Source:
FAQ : DNSChanger Trojan, Impact and Solutions | The Hacker News (THN)

Is it true? I read it in newspaper too!!!!!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Re: FBI to Shut Down the Internet for Millions this Coming March 8

FAQ : DNSChanger Trojan, Impact and Solutions | The Hacker News (THN)

Glad you wrote this article, although I still disagree with your reasons for using the original title. Attention seeking is one thing, blatant inaccuracies is quite another. A better title might have been "FBI shutdown of rogue DNS servers may affect your Internet connections!".

OP
utkarsh73

utkarsh73

In the zone

I didn't intended to seek attention, I used the same title as of the source article.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

I am just quoting the comment from the article I linked, not pointing out to you. (It answers your question)

Tech sites are way too attention seeking these days, but then they are not very different from the mainstream media.

Tech&ME

Banned

And ya! Come 2012 and we all will die........... WTF !! Did the world come to an END ????

So, this type of rumors will keep flying, if you are born with a brain, then just steer clear from such non-sense things and your life will much better.

Give yourself a BREAK !! :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

And ya! Come 2012 and we all will die........... WTF !! Did the world come to an END ????

So, this type of rumors will keep flying, if you are born with a brain, then just steer clear from such non-sense things and your life will much better.

Give yourself a BREAK !! :)
This is not a rumour, just that the source article in question had an attention seeking and inaccurate title. The title has been fixed to make it more accurate.

Tech&ME

Banned

This is not a rumour, just that the source article in question had an attention seeking and inaccurate title. The title has been fixed to make it more accurate.

The Original Source article still has the same inaccurate title.

Can you fix that as well :wink:

Top Bottom