Far Cry Registry Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

allindrome

Journeyman
It would be great if anyone with Far Cry installed on the PC can export all its registry entries under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\A2CDBD6DC27E48246BDAB6B3164BADCB
and post it here.
Need to remedy a problem.Thanks.

OP
A

allindrome

Journeyman
Actually I have reinstalled the game and stll couldn't get rid of the problem , so I thought the problem has to be with the registry because the game works fine otherwise.Anyway no problem and thanks for the help.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
It will be much better if you can list out the problem you are exactly facing along with your config details.

OP
A

allindrome

Journeyman
The problem is that the game works fine and I can remove,modify it without problem , but for some reason I can't install the patch because some registry entries are missing.Doesn't matter I will play the single player missions without the patch.

OP
A

allindrome

Journeyman
Its not that you cannot install a patch on a pirated copy but in this case it is my friend's copy , not mine and I installed it only on his request because he doesn't have the required specs to run the game.I don't even have the time to play these games but just wanted to check it anyway.I am not a particular fan of FPS games and I am not concerned if the patch installs or not.Thanks anyway for the help.

G

gxsaurav

U R a lier

U have a pirated copy of Far cry, a 3d CD edition I guess, which has all the files archived with WinUHA, U can't install the patch cos U need the registry entries, & without installing the patch, U cannot play it on Nvidia FX 5200, 5700, 5600 or 5900 cards, as the game has some problems, which are fixed once u install the 25 MB Update 1.1 or later

Sorry, but U R out of luck

T

thunderbird.117

how come i played frycry on my pc using geforce fx5200.it is a 3 cd and it pirated.?????

i had no problems.

the orginal version is 5 cds or 1 dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom