Far Cry 3 (PC) Co-op Issues

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
Ok, so I haven't really tried playing the co-op in this game but when I tried today, I can't seem to be able to connect to the Ubisoft servers. I do have UPlay running and the latest patch (I think it's 1.05), but still no go. It keeps saying failed to connect to Ubisoft servers, or something to that effect.

I was wondering if there is a way to get the Co-Op to work on LAN or something?

P. S. I am using the disc version which I bought from US.

OP
P

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
Oh well...... I just wanted to give it a try. The console versions get split screen. I hate how PC players get sidelined all the time! It really sucks when you buy the game and get treated this way.

Is it because I bought the game from US? Is there some region lock thing in it?

Off Topic:
I remember when Assassin's Creed 2 was released and I had this issue with an inconsistent internet connection. Complete nightmare! I mean, the pirates get it better with all the server emulators, and the legit players get the finger.

OP
P

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
Alright. I'll try again in a few days. Anyway, I just thought the single-player was awesome so the co-op would be equally good. If it isn't, then I guess I'm not missing out much?

gameranand

Living to Play
You are not missing a single thing buddy. I also have this game, have played it for more than 80 hrs.

Top Bottom