Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Use Piper,Cait,Curie,Nick Valentine and Maccready as Companions. They will give you an additional quest for you to play :)

- - - Updated - - -

Found this article on today's newspaper :)

*epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/NasData//PUBLICATIONS/THETIMESOFINDIA/KOCHI/2015/11/22/Article/011/22_11_2015_011_005.jpg​

tkin

Back to school!!
Played 1 hr on laptop, temps rose to 88c, stopped playing. I guess I'll be playing this sometime in 2016.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Need some armours.

Level 8 and still using the Vault 111 suit.
Follow the Preston garvy quests. You will get the minutemen armour which is the best starting armour. till then stick to road leathers+leather armour pieces which you will get plenty from raiders.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Vault 111 suit itself can be upgraded on an armour crafting station

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know where I can get a Railway Rifle??

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think the Vault 111 suit is more than enough since other outfits don't give much bonuses. What you really need are the armour components to add to your limbs that give better bonuses.

BTW, saw the UFO today and found it crashed. Got the Alien blaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Just learned that the new version of Nexus Mod Manager now supports Fallout 4. Now the modding community got a headstart before Bethesda.

Also Fallout 4 Script Extender has also been released.

axes2t2

I am a cat
F4SE being released is great news.

By armours I meant different types as in combat,metal etc or is modding the way to go ?

Also which idiot decided to bind the alt key for melee and explosives ??

Piyush

Lanaya
F4SE being released is great news.

By armours I meant different types as in combat,metal etc or is modding the way to go ?

Also which idiot decided to bind the alt key for melee and explosives ??

Press and release ALT in a millisecond to go for bashing. Pressing ALT key for even a second makes the player use Gnades. Still, you might blow up yourself if trying to bash even after just tapping the ALT for an instant. Sometimes it works, some time dont.

For armor, the thing you are looking for will be avb later on I think and you might even have to take armorer perk for upgrades. Early on, try to use 111 with leather addons. Those addons xan be upgraded for better stats on armorer workbench.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I think the Vault 111 suit is more than enough since other outfits don't give much bonuses. What you really need are the armour components to add to your limbs that give better bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Just learned that the new version of Nexus Mod Manager now supports Fallout 4. Now the modding community got a headstart before Bethesda.

Just get the minutemen general outfit and then we will talk.

50 energy and 80 ballistic resistance

Also I just saw the ufo crash from the sky, haven't been able to find it yet. But I got the x01 power armour

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Just get the minutemen general outfit and then we will talk.

50 energy and 80 ballistic resistance

Also I just saw the ufo crash from the sky, haven't been able to find it yet. But I got the x01 power armour

The UFO crashed east of Oberland Station. You should be able to see it from far because the trees near it are on fire.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Is there a way to multiselect junk then scrap in Workshop mode? Instead of select, press Enter to scrap and do this for every junk.

- - - Updated - - -

Already using mods :)

F4 Texture optimization project;
ENB Boost
Glorious female nudes
Lowered Weapons
Reshade + SweetFx
:)

Top Bottom