Piyush

Lanaya
Is there a way to multiselect junk then scrap in Workshop mode? Instead of select, press Enter to scrap and do this for every junk.
No other way so far, may be a mod will add that functionality.
Already using mods :)

F4 Texture optimization project;
ENB Boost
Glorious female nudes
Lowered Weapons
Reshade + SweetFx
:)
Did you happen to use CBBE or similar mod in Skyrim as well? If so, which mod are you using female nudes in FO4? And is it good enough if we compare it with Skyrim CBBE mods?

snap

Lurker

Did you happen to use CBBE or similar mod in Skyrim as well? If so, which mod are you using female nudes in FO4? And is it good enough if we compare it with Skyrim CBBE mods?

Wutdafq u playing Fallout 4 D:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Finally crossed the Glowing Sea encountered 4 death claws,8 rad scorpions and dozen number of insects even in hidden mode. Thanks to the power armor and Bigboy to kill Deathclaws at a safe distance :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Finally crossed the Glowing Sea encountered 4 death claws,8 rad scorpions and dozen number of insects even in hidden mode. Thanks to the power armor and Bigboy to kill Deathclaws at a safe distance :)

Which difficulty? They say if you are on Very hard/ survival, then legendary enemy encounters are more often. Meaning good supply of legendary items as well.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

CBBE and UNP will not work for Fallout 4. The body physics are completely different in Fallout 4 and using skyrim body replacers will be a complete mess. We can only hope that someone comes up with a new body replacer altogether. The developers of Nifskope are already working on reverse engineering the default Fallout 4 Nif files. I think its only a matter of time when people start coming up with new skeleton and meshes.

Piyush

Lanaya
Normal Difficulty

You should at least turn it to Hard otherwise the legendary drop rate wlll be very low. And if you dont find legendaries items that cool, then any difficulty is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

CBBE and UNP will not work for Fallout 4. The body physics are completely different in Fallout 4 and using skyrim body replacers will be a complete mess. We can only hope that someone comes up with a new body replacer altogether. The developers of Nifskope are already working on reverse engineering the default Fallout 4 Nif files. I think its only a matter of time when people start coming up with new skeleton and meshes.

Hmm, I hope the creator of CBBE takes the project this time as well. I liked CBBE more than UNP even though both had plethora or mods support.

CBBE was way better.

It's actually useless until someone makes better skeletons and meshes. After that people will start creating true body replacers.

It takes a while, i guess. After a year or so, we can start seeing well-made body textures and clothes. I can't wait to see how they mod the modular designs :)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hmm, I hope the creator of CBBE takes the project this time as well. I liked CBBE more than UNP even though both had plethora or mods support.

CBBE + HDT = *i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/085/444/1282786204310.jpg?1318992465

- - - Updated - - -

Plus with CBBE BodySlide you can create any type of body that you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Solution to the problem where the junk fences don't connect:

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. That's even better.

Bethsoft should have implemented something like this by default for the settlement management mode. It's easier to build stuff by flying around.

Hell, it works for Minecraft.

Piyush

Lanaya
Why you should take Idiot Savant perk
Even if you have 10 int, the lvl 1 IS perk will still fetch more exp.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is something to support it
A quest giving such exp (5x the base exp value)
*i.imgur.com/VKE7dsX.png

Top Bottom