Alok

Adventurer
VATS confirmed :thumbs

plus there is base bulding as well.

You will be able to play games on your pipboy as well.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR POWER ARMOR.

You can issue commands to your dog.

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rN2Md280--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1297630247225189266.gif
*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--EpPFtGkc--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1297636904571358759.gif

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yup.

The cat's out of the bag.

Fallout 4 is expected to release on 10th November 2015.

[strike]Base[/strike] Settlement building is a nice touch, it kinda builds upon the survival and building games these days like Minecraft, Unturned (that generator and lights, totally Unturned) and DayZ, etc.

Flash

Lost in speed
Fallout 4 comes with a real Pip-Boy that works with your phone | The Verge

and F4 has options to switch from 1st person to 3rd person gameplay :hyper:

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Base building is a nice touch which is being incorporated in most of the games now. Dog commands and Armor customimzation is OKish for me as I am not much in these things but since its a new game so obviously they have to add some new features for the game.

gameranand

Living to Play
am new to this series :|

Then you should start playing it. If you can't tolerate bad graphics then start with Fallout 3 and mods can make it look like a awesome game.
Same goes for Fallout New Vegas, you should play them, they are worth your time. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Ah great. You'll soon love wandering aimlessly :-D

Then you should start playing it. If you can't tolerate bad graphics then start with Fallout 3 and mods can make it look like a awesome game.
Same goes for Fallout New Vegas, you should play them, they are worth your time. :)

Then start by playing Fallout 3. Graphics aside, gameplay and storylines are great.

After FO3, start New Vegas.
Thanks for the tips. Being a TPS fan, i stayed away from Fallout 3 as i thought it's a FPS game. Surely will give a try. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Then start by playing Fallout 3. Graphics aside, gameplay and storylines are great.

After FO3, start New Vegas.

After modding Fallout looks totally awesome. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the tips. Being a TPS fan, i stayed away from Fallout 3 as i thought it's a FPS game. Surely will give a try. :)

Actually its a TPS + FPS game. You can switch at any time. Although let me warn you that TPS of this game is not that great, this game is meant to be played as a FPS. I am not saying that its bad or anything but don't expect the fluency like Resident Evil and likes of the genre. :)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
For Fallout 3 et al, I use Third Person mode while exploring or wardering and switch to First Person for combat.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Even I prefer FPS, I only use TPS to look at any new armor I get, or to get a wider view while exploring.

Top Bottom