Failed Transactions Money Handling

spikeshine

Right off the assembly line
I have been dealing with many online transaction over the internet,but at times as normally it fails and my money is reverted back. but at times money has been debited from my account with a failed transactions and money isn't returned.
can anyone suggest that where these money goes and who handles these money which are still not returned. i think i m not only the person in these types of failed transactions.:|:cry:

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
contact the company where you are paying and they will initiate the process of getting the money from the mediator organization

tkin

Back to school!!
I have been dealing with many online transaction over the internet,but at times as normally it fails and my money is reverted back. but at times money has been debited from my account with a failed transactions and money isn't returned.
can anyone suggest that where these money goes and who handles these money which are still not returned. i think i m not only the person in these types of failed transactions.:|:cry:
First intimate the company, it takes time, for airtel etc it might take 1-2 weeks, if they don't resolve or reply back within a week or two go to your bank, they have a complain form available with them, or online, register a complain, it might take a month or more if the bank is forcing it.

OP
S

spikeshine

its debit card , but if u walk through over this e-business transaction system that how they work and there bugs over there transaction system i would be delighted.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
At what point are you doubting over a bug/loophole ?

Been doing e-transactions from years, and even though countless transactions failed, but all of them got reverted back; most of them automatically.

reniarahim1

Youngling
i agree. i dont think there is any bugs in the system, but most of the transactions fails due to connectivity/network issues.
have been doing internet transactions for past 7 years and never faced any problems. Even if the transaction fails, money will get automatically refunded 99% of the time.

OP
S

spikeshine

yes u are right but i have been monitoring over these transaction but there are some transaction which are not reverted back. i want to get to these shits were are they have been gone....

OP
S

spikeshine

yes i have been doing transactions over past 9 years but these types of issues have been shown up last year, once i ignored over these transactions but it was coincidence that i found more tow these problems over my circle.... now that why i started figuring out these issues. can u help me over this

Top Bottom