Facebook's Zuckerberg Stalked by Indian Origin Man

pauldmps

Banned
Source: Zuckerberg Stalked by Indian Origin Man > Internet > Techtree.com

In a twist of irony, hunter has become hunted. Mark Zuckerberg is a man frequently vilified for his scant regard for his users' privacy, but that never stopped anyone from quitting, because Facebook apparently is like crack cocaine for the masses. Zuckerberg is finally at the receiving end of the monstrosity he created. A 31 year old gent of the Indian origin named Pradeep Manukonda has taken fancy to the billionaire and is currently stalking him relentlessly.

U.S. resident Manukonda flooded Mark Zuckerberg with online messages and emails declaring his fondness for the Facebook whiz. The harassment didn't stop in the online domain; Manukonda also sent a handwritten letter, which read, "Thank you for your valuable time and attention towards my problem. I am indeed very grateful to you. If I get a chance to work with you in the near future it would be my honour. I know I am working with a man of values. Thank you for being a source of inspiration to all of us."

That may sound vague but normal, but Manukonda went psycho on Zuckerberg in one of his numerous Facebook messages to him that read, "I owe my entire life at your service. Please help me, then I am ready to die for you. Please understand my pain." It got worse with the stalker paying Zuckerberg a visit at the Facebook office in Palo Alto, California; reportedly to ask for money for his family. The last straw was when security spotted Manudoka at Zuckerberg's residence in Palo Alto on January 24.

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order preventing Pradeep Manukonda from coming within 300 yards of him, his sister Randi, and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan. Apparently, Gawker's feature on the Facebook founder's house, which was chock full with photographs, may have proved useful for the stalker to pay him a visit. The legal papers for the restraining orders claimed that the stalker tried to 'follow, surveil and contact Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety', according to gossip website TMZ. Mark may be safe at the moment, but Pradeep's persistence may mean that Zuckerberg may not be able to 'unfriend' him this easily.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
actually the way origin of the stalker is highlighted leaves bad taste...there have been numerous stalking cases against local citizens when they stalked celebrities.

Top Bottom