Facebook weired problem

amogh

Broken In
i have a windows 8 pro installed on laptop my problem is i can browse and open facebook on my laapyy in day time but at night time i am not able to browse or even go to login page be it on any browser its always connection reset. i have to acces facebook through mobile but not able to browse with firefox or even internet explorer. i have changed the url for logging to https then also not opens. i have pinged and seen the facebok website their is no loss. i have cleanend and flushed the dns using cmd then also not able to open their is no blocking of this site by firewall. this hapeens only in laptop during night time. in morning after switching on again i am able to login to facebook

tkin

Back to school!!
i have a windows 8 pro installed on laptop my problem is i can browse and open facebook on my laapyy in day time but at night time i am not able to browse or even go to login page be it on any browser its always connection reset. i have to acces facebook through mobile but not able to browse with firefox or even internet explorer. i have changed the url for logging to https then also not opens. i have pinged and seen the facebok website their is no loss. i have cleanend and flushed the dns using cmd then also not able to open their is no blocking of this site by firewall. this hapeens only in laptop during night time. in morning after switching on again i am able to login to facebook
Switch DNS to google DNS.

OP
A

amogh

Broken In
maybe a virus problem or some parental control/similar software blocking facebook access for certain time period.
no idont have any virus on system. just now installed a new and fresh copy of windows 8 with bitdefender internet security 2013 fully updated their is no single virus in machine. this thing only happens on my laptop at night and only with facebook rest all sites are easily opening

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^if issue is router then no device should be able to access facebook at night but according to op his mobile works fine(assuming he meant mobile uses router too to connect to net).if this is not true then simply test by connecting any other device at night & if facebook works on it but not on laptop then problem is with laptop else with router.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Agree with whitestar_999. If you are using Facebook app to access facebook, try mobile browser instead (be it default one or opera or something else).

Top Bottom