Facebook instant messenger question...

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
(plz spare me for posting here coz i dont know the exact place where to post this question)
hello,
i would like to know--any messenger application that would be available for Facebook buddy list that plays a ''specific sound'' when an user in my buddy list goes online..i mean i have lost of buddies in my friend list and it should play a specific sound (like we use user specific ringtones in mobile fones) when a particular fren goes online..
thanks...any info will be very much appreciated.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If you have Windows 7, try Facebook's own messenger which they have launched recently.
Since it's straight from the den, it is expected to have lot of features and the one which you want.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Yea..Pidgin is nice ..there are many more just goto cnet.download.com
Chat - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

belladonna

Right off the assembly line
(plz spare me for posting here coz i dont know the exact place where to post this question)
hello,
i would like to know--any messenger application that would be available for Facebook buddy list that plays a ''specific sound'' when an user in my buddy list goes online..i mean i have lost of buddies in my friend list and it should play a specific sound (like we use user specific ringtones in mobile fones) when a particular fren goes online..
thanks...any info will be very much appreciated.

You try Pidgin

digit.sh

Journeyman
^ for my j2me mobile, ebuddy is better than nimbuzz IMO, i tried both.

@panacea_amc
Use pidgin, look no farther. Also, download it from Pidgin, the universal chat client only, avoid other sites.

Top Bottom