F.S unused Xbox 360 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunk_freak

Broken In
Hello everyone

Selling my Xbox 360 pro its with 1 wireless controler 1 lan cable 1 HDMI cum VGA cable 1 power code 1 headset and 20 gb HDD and crown step down convertor 220 to 110 300watts along with uniros charger and 4 AA size batteries and 2 AAA size 2500MAH battries. uniross is under warrenty

This is opened but unused and checked once on tv. i have few games which i will give along with it. i am selling it as it was a gift price is nego. i am from delhi. pm me anyone interested. please dont low bail and just pm me price is slightly nego

expecting 19k but nego
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
sorry for late reply will update the pics soon its modded and games are fable 2 and nba

here the pics well pics taken for other forum too so name is there with that forum id

*www.flickr.com/photos/35089137@N04/

day bump !!!

Last edited:
OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
price drop 16k

final price drop as looking for quick sale 15k still nego pm me for info

price drop 15k nego

pm me for info looking for quick sale

Last edited:

dpuk

teh 479
xbox 360 = RROD(Red Ring Of Death)

try somewhere else pal....go to palika and they'll hand you rs 3000 for all your stuff.......
I have an x360 too, I know what's the real deal.

OP
H

hunk_freak

Broken In
oh really my friend using xbox since its launch if u have issues that doesnt mean everyone will btw who the hell are u telling me what i have to do and ur not a owner of this forum ok better not to crap thread if not interested better stay away from it and mind ur own business

kan.mgl

Right off the assembly line
dude...m interested in ur deal...give me ur phn no...we'll negotiate thr......reply soon

hey...i may not be able to come online for a few weeks......so if possible u call me..
my no....9953247753

Last edited:
Was looking this for a friend of mine..
BUT DUDE,
You haven't mentioned whether PAL/NTSC-???
Where was bought it from??
Seems like it's not an Indian Console,so no warranty..
AND you planning to sell it for 15k...fail!
JUST LOOK AROUND IN OTHER FORUMS<<AND YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE FLOATING PRICES!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom