Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vader

Right off the assembly line
The game has rightly been named as F.E.A.R. There is definitely a fear factor in the game... And u need to have a frighteningly high-end PC if you are to run it smoothly... I have literally stopped playing the game now as it seems to be frighteningly slow on my PC...

I have an AMD Athlon 3500+, MSI Motherboard with on-board nvidia 6100,512 MB RAM... It aint a dud by any means but still the loading part alone takes a few mins... So any geniuses out there who can figure out how to get it running fast?

I have kept the in-game grafix options too as low as possible...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
1GB is the solution if you want to cut down on the load times.Since you have an onboard 6100 chipset the video memory gets shared with the RAM.Hence cutting down your ram to 448MB (if the video memory is set to the defualt 64MB setting).You'll have a hard time with the games load times if you have such a less amount of RAM.Better upgrade it to 1GB or else you'll have a hard time with other demanding games that are to come in the near future.Some games like Company Of Heros are demading as much as 2GB right at this point.:(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
You can search in sites like www.tweakguides.com, & FEAR fan site forums for an answer.

& Yes, until unless you upgrade your RAM, there's no other option.
but for now when the game loads you can take QUICK break, have a little snack, :D :D

GTR2 game demands a minimum of 1 GB RAM. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom