Eyeon Fusion not working in Win7 HP

saurabh_190

Broken In
Hi

I am having trouble with a software called Eyeon Fusion. As I am pursuing a course in animation so this software is of great importance. But whenever I install this software it hangs up whenever I try to import any file in it and if the file even gets imported, then it doesn't show up in the view area and hangs up after a few seconds. Please help :!::!::!:
I am using version 6.1 of the software

PC ( Dell 1555 Laptop) configuration :

Intel Mobile Core2 Duo P8600 (2.40Ghz)
4 GB Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD4500 (512MB)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
According to this wiki: Choosing Hardware for Fusion - VFXpedia, your h/w doesn't seem to be the bottleneck.
So, it signifies problem with software, or the OS, on which you have installed it.

You should try to cleanup the system, remove unnecessary services from background, when you run Fusion.
Post the software specifications, and check your system with utilities such as CCleaner.

OP
S

saurabh_190

Broken In
According to this wiki: Choosing Hardware for Fusion - VFXpedia, your h/w doesn't seem to be the bottleneck.
So, it signifies problem with software, or the OS, on which you have installed it.

You should try to cleanup the system, remove unnecessary services from background, when you run Fusion.
Post the software specifications, and check your system with utilities such as CCleaner.

I did that. I have uninstalled 2-3 heavy progarms, removed unnecessary services from the background and even cleaned up my system using ccleaner. I did all of this before posting this thread but without success !!
The software used to work before on my system, then I stopped using it for a while in between. After say approx 4-5 months when I started it a few days ago, this prob generated !!

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
try running the software in win xp compatibility mod,if problem not solved then you have to format your pc and reinstall windows.after formatting it runs correctly.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The software used to work before on my system, then I stopped using it for a while in between. After say approx 4-5 months when I started it a few days ago, this prob generated !!

Mods here are very strict when it comes to piracy, so this advice maybe the last one, before they lock this thread.
Now since this software used to run w/o any problems before on the same system, then it is of course some OS issue.
It may have happened that some files have got corrupt in the meanwhile. So, if you really require this s/w a re-installation of windows is the best thing which you can do.
All the best.
Also, try not to use Pirate s/w, there are a lot of free alternative to almost every paid apps out there on the interwebs.

sygeek

Technomancer
Mods here are very strict when it comes to piracy, so this advice maybe the last one, before they lock this thread.
Now since this software used to run w/o any problems before on the same system, then it is of course some OS issue.
It may have happened that some files have got corrupt in the meanwhile. So, if you really require this s/w a re-installation of windows is the best thing which you can do.
All the best.
Also, try not to use Pirate s/w, there are a lot of free alternative to almost every paid apps out there on the interwebs.
Yes, I recommend you use the evaluation version instead. I asked the customer care for almost 3 times for this evaluation version, they were happy to give-away the key each time, despite knowing that I've already used the evaluation period. They were actually quite happy that a user prefers using the evaluation period instead of pirating, possibly thinking me as a potential buyer of this software.

OP
S

saurabh_190

Broken In
Yes, I recommend you use the evaluation version instead. I asked the customer care for almost 3 times for this evaluation version, they were happy to give-away the key each time, despite knowing that I've already used the evaluation period. They were actually quite happy that a user prefers using the evaluation period instead of pirating, possibly thinking me as a potential buyer of this software.

Did you contact the customer care via email ?? Because even I mailed them once asking about the software's legit version value but they did not reply !

OP
S

saurabh_190

Broken In
try running the software in win xp compatibility mod,if problem not solved then you have to format your pc and reinstall windows.after formatting it runs correctly.

Ok got it...Thankx :)

All the best.

Ok. I get that. But I needed this software badly and I somehow couldn't download it from there official website so I had to go for this option. Anyways will surely take care of that next time !

Top Bottom