extreme gaming computer configuration

jackmartin

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i live in mumbai ,india i want to build an extreme gaming computer ,that i am going to use for gaming,watching movies and web surfing my current budget is 85000 rupees . Show me a good gaming configuration rig including the price of all necessary items.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
well he seriously need not worry about sata issues...
the flaw only affects sata II port not the FASTER sata III...
so if OP doesn't go for many HDDs then there's no problem...:))

We'll never know whether we need many HDD's or not? The choice varies from time to time.

So better wait for them to fix. Or get AMD based config.

giri1991

Broken In
As I was going to Delta Peripherals, The guys also stated the issued and had stop my purchase :( They say they will be replacing the boards by March or April ... Well risking is not an option!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
As I was going to Delta Peripherals, The guys also stated the issued and had stop my purchase :( They say they will be replacing the boards by March or April ... Well risking is not an option!

Atleast they are informing, but in few shops they are selling it without informing the buyer about these issues. :shock:

Well, if one cannot wait, then surely they would go for AMD.

OP
J

jackmartin

Right off the assembly line
thank you guys for your replies , can you suggest me some good processors from amd for gaming . also i have heard about amd bulldozer , when is it coming in india ,will it be good for gaming .

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
thank you guys for your replies , can you suggest me some good processors from amd for gaming . also i have heard about amd bulldozer , when is it coming in india ,will it be good for gaming .

You never asked for a proccy which is currently available in the market...:-D:-D

just kidding. That will be a mystery

You can go for AMD X6 1050T and HD6950. Wait for someone to give you the suggestion on the rest.

Cilus

laborare est orare
If gaming is only the concern, then simply ignore all the current generation AMD processors when Sandy Bridge is in here. The AMD processors are nowhere near to a comparable Sandy Bridge processor's performance. If your friend can't wait until the arrival of the bug-fixed Intel mobos, then buy now and at April or may, whenever the motherboard replacement will start on India, replace it. There will be no problem for it as it is an officially acknowledged issue.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If gaming is only the concern, then simply ignore all the current generation AMD processors when Sandy Bridge is in here. The AMD processors are nowhere near to a comparable Sandy Bridge processor's performance. If your friend can't wait until the arrival of the bug-fixed Intel mobos, then buy now and at April or may, whenever the motherboard replacement will start on India, replace it. There will be no problem for it as it is an officially acknowledged issue.

nah. that will be a headache. using a such a powerful rig and then waiting for days/weeks to get the mobo replaced.

Top Bottom