Extreme Computer Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriah Toby

Right off the assembly line
I belong to an organization which provides comprehensive legal services across 250 offices. We serve many established and early stage clients who work at creating innovative new products and services in the software and internet industries.

To create intellectual property and protection is a major priority for our clients, for which we need a safe way to interact with new software applications and internet solutions without introducing security risks to their work computer.

Could you please suggest an appropriate solution for the same?
Thanks in advance.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
If you posted this here for some opinions on a distro to use then thats cool. But if you are looking for setting up an actual secure network You are going to have to do alot of work. Usually companies have a network admin implementing this anyway. I think kalpik and mehulved would be able to descirbe more about this topic since both of them do the same work.

Dalton Ely

Right off the assembly line
You can try for some virtual machine that can evaluate new software applications and is capable of browsing the web safely. Using such VM on the main machine, would enable to run one or more separate virtual machines.

I hope this helps.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ You never know buddy! I am expecting one more spam bot to come up with some links disguising it as a solution to OP's needs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom