extended hp warranty

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
Introducing Extended Care Pack Services for Consumer Notebooks | Facebook

HP India Confirms Its Commitment to Consumers!

As part of our efforts aimed at building the most comprehensive and compelling customer support program in the PC market in India, we’ve today introduced the Consumer Notebook Care Pack Service. This will provide labour support for all HP notebooks across India and will also extend the standard one-year warranty to three years across all class of retail notebooks.

The service allows customers to upgrade or extend the standard warranty on HP notebooks with easy-to-buy and easy-to-use support packages. The service is already available for HP desktops.

As the largest PC supplier in the world, we consider services such as Care Packs to be an important part of our effort to enhance the customer experience and provide the best after sales support anywhere, anytime.

HP Consumer Notebooks Care Pack highlights:

• Improved system performance and personal productivity: Assured support through HP Certified engineers and Original Spares.

• Support across India: HP provides committed onsite response time

• Customize as per requirement: The customers can chose service packs to suit specific needs and budget

For More Information

For more information on the HP Care Pack Services, please contact your HP representative or authorized HP reseller. You can find more information here: HP Total Care

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Above post sounded more like an full page advertisement! ;)

Btw, I don't get it. Didn't HP recently was in the news, since it had announced to stop making PC's and hence exit from PC market? :confused:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
My friend had a HP lappi and I must say, that what service i was offered by HP was mind-blowing :) I got changed display,full keyboard, tochpad once and speakers twice, all in appreciable time. Plus HP call center was always calling me to help out :) (although sometimes i got annoyed by their "feedback" calls but nevermind ). Also I wanted to mention one point is that HP offered me 2 or 3 yrs ( i dont remember) extended warranty for some 4k, but I didnt opted for it as HP wasn't including battery and charger under cover, which are most probable to blow :(

Last edited:
OP
smartyrohan12

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
as you mentioned about the battery i had a query ... is battery covered in the warranty of all laptops , and has anyone got extended warranty for any brand, does it covers the battery??

Above post sounded more like an full page advertisement! ;)

Btw, I don't get it. Didn't HP recently was in the news, since it had announced to stop making PC's and hence exit from PC market? :confused:

yah i copy pasted evrything and gave the link so it doesnt seems fake.. :)

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
My friend had a HP lappi and I must say, that what service i was offered by HP was mind-blowing :) I got changed display,full keyboard, tochpad once and speakers twice, all in appreciable time. Plus HP call center was always calling me to help out :) (although sometimes i got annoyed by their "feedback" calls but nevermind ). Also I wanted to mention one point is that HP offered me 2 or 3 yrs ( i dont remember) extended warranty for some 4k, but I didnt opted for it as HP wasn't including battery and charger under cover, which are most probable to blow :(

Do you have a pavilion series or probook/elitebook series?

noob

Cyborg Agent

this is why i will never buy HP , lots of problems :D you almost changed every part of your laptop :D

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Do you have a pavilion series or probook/elitebook series?

I don't remember the model as my frnd sent his lappy to home. Plus one more instance, a frnd had a compaq 501 lappi, and i guess compaq service is also handled by hp. And again the service was too good.
this is why i will never buy HP , lots of problems :D you almost changed every part of your laptop :D

Well, except the speakers, other problems were very minor, and just on our insistance, he changed them, be it keyboard or touchpad or LCD. I have majority of HP lappies in my group and no one faced multitude of problems as hyped about HP. My verdict is totally based on personal experience, so no OFFENCE.

Top Bottom