Explain please

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Guys i want to know that wheather my games will run normally on higher resolution if i increase the ram of my laptop.....currently i use 1 gb of ram on vista and games run normally on lowest setting ..... When i keep the settings high....the graphics improve a lot but the game slows down.....will games run normally by increasing the ram to say 3 or 4 gb

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yup, i tried stalker clear sky on VISTA and XP. On XP it runs well but on vista it suffered, pretty much RAM is the bottleneck for VISTA.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Guys i want to know that wheather my games will run normally on higher resolution if i increase the ram of my laptop.....currently i use 1 gb of ram on vista and games run normally on lowest setting ..... When i keep the settings high....the graphics improve a lot but the game slows down.....will games run normally by increasing the ram to say 3 or 4 gb
Isn't it pretty obvious that your gtx card is a bottleneck?

Last edited:

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Which gfx card are u using?
If u have a dedicated gfx card go for the ram upgrade. . It'll surely help in gaming:).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Load times may cut down & stuttering may be reduced (if any). As far as frame rates are concerned it may not influence them drastically.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
*drivers.softpedia.com/get/GRAPHICS-BOARD/NVIDIA/NVIDIA-Vista-32bit-ForceWare-GeForce-Go-15655.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom