Execise bike vs trademill

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^
It all depends on how motivated you are
I have seen ppl who crawl out of gym slowly within a month just because they run of motivation....:D

the reason i suggested was once you have that thing available at home....you get it fixed in your mind that 'ok, i have it at home and i can use it anytime i want' so due to this now that you have it you kind of lose the discipline required to workout daily...so joining a gym will develop a sense of sincerity as obviously coz you are paying for it and also you tend to get motivated when there are ppl around(like if that guy fatter than me can do it why cant I...):)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@ajayritik & all ....Actually I am planning to go to gym ...my gym have all the devices and a good trainer too...I went to gym for 6-7 months last year but due to job timings I couldnt continue...

Thanks ajayritik for loking my dog...yaah he looks cute but dont like strangers at all:p ....and dont allow anyone other then family memebr to even touch him:razz:

Just telling you for precaution in case u want to meet him...dont worry he quickly become friend:smile:

ajayritik

Technomancer
You are welcome Sujoy!
So where do you work and what's your job profile like?
you still have not mentioned your height !

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I work in an It firm in Nagpur. I am from Nagpur itself.

I am in to ERP field...our company makes educational ERP.

my height is very average 5.6

ajayritik

Technomancer
give me 15kg plzzplzpzlpz. I am 6 feet and only 60kg..!!

I have heard about so many kind of transplants but haven't heard about fat transplant though! If it is available then we will plan to move that from sujoy to your body.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Nice to see that we have fitness guidance here too.
You said you have been to GYM but never lost weight ?
I was never over weight but I am kind very experienced with exercise, gym and related stuff.

As friends suggested here, you need to work on your diet and you also need to work on your exercise routine, length ..remember, only thing matter in the end is hard work.. really you need to understand its very hard work .. otherwise every other guy would have been a body builder.. isnt ?

I need to suggest one thing here, buy anything or whatever equipment, jogging is best solution, still whtever workout you do, make sure it is more than 20 mins.. better to make it atleast 45 mins session, make it vigrous.. whtever you do.. even if running make it continuous , and every day, try to break record of previous day and remember, make it gradual process.

Baker

Albicelestes
the reason i suggested was once you have that thing available at home....you get it fixed in your mind that 'ok, i have it at home and i can use it anytime i want' so due to this now that you have it you kind of lose the discipline required to workout daily...so joining a gym will develop a sense of sincerity as obviously coz you are paying for it and also you tend to get motivated when there are ppl around(like if that guy fatter than me can do it why cant I...):)

there are two sides for that... when i joined Gym.. morning in bed i will think after coming from office i can go........

in evening i will think "any way it is already late from tomorow morning onwards will continue the gym"

this cycle repeated for many days and i stopped going gym at all.... :-(

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@baker...It happens to everyone...morning walk is much easier then going to gym...

@ricky...Bro untill now I have done around 4 years of gym...some times 1 year some time 6-8 months...and I did all the exercise needed but but but could never ever control my diet :-(

I know what to do very clearly just implimentation is hard:p:p

Thanks for your suggestions

abhidev

Human Spambot
there are two sides for that... when i joined Gym.. morning in bed i will think after coming from office i can go........

in evening i will think "any way it is already late from tomorow morning onwards will continue the gym"

this cycle repeated for many days and i stopped going gym at all.... :-(

agree.......but if you overcome this...there is nothing stopping you....being regular to the gym is the hardest thing to do...:)

Top Bottom