EVGA Batman: Arkham City Cards

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
EVGA Outs GeForce GTX 580 Batman: Arkham City Graphics Card | Maximum-Tech
EVGA | Articles | Get Batman Arkham City Free

*www.maximum-tech.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/EVGA-GTX-580-Batman-Arkham-City-Graphics-Card-1.jpg
*www.maximum-tech.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/EVGA-GTX-580-Batman-Arkham-City-Graphics-Card-2.jpg

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Man this one looks 100% cooler than the Ra-one card. Its factory overclocked imo because the box says superclocked.

Krow

Crowman
We just confirmed that the buyers of this card will be eligible for a free copy of the Batman: Arkham City game when it releases. Visit this page for more information.
Not just the sticker. :p

Krow

Crowman
Hahaha, that is a good idea. Maybe you should join the packaging/designing team in one of these tech firms. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ skud

Evga cards are not known to show off fancy coolers. Their simple design does the job.

But yeah it would have been even cooler if they would have done something like you said.:smile:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tell me what will be the difference between this card and a MSI card with same specs and free Batman game? :razz:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
All these gimmick cards for the classy gamer.......I wait for the day when I see a Prada branded GeForce graphics card - I bet some people would be running to buy that one ;)

Here's some examples:
KFA2 GeForce GTX 550 Ti White Preview | bit-tech.net
(White PCB edition, gtx 460 also available)

Great Value from Sapphire: Radeon HD 6870 Dirt 3 Edition and Radeon HD 6850 Vapor-X Graphics Cards - X-bit labs

What do you guys say? Want Armani, Prada and Gucci on your graphics cards? :D :p

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
they need to launch their flagship cards and boards(A1/AR etc with 10 years warranty) at decent prices here. only the T1/TR etc 2yr warranty packs are available.

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
Lol...nope..EVGA had crysis 2 maximum edition cards which actually came with crysis 2 hard copy game and a cool evga tee(maybe this one does come with a digital copy of arkhum city but india won't get any:lol::))).I just purchased the asus gtx560ti TOP DCII from states which comes with a free BATMAN:ARKHUM CITY DIGITAL VERSION:grin:;-)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I have the crysis 2 edition card bro...mine is A1. The Crysis 2 version you get here doesnt have 10yr/lifetime warranty...so its not A1/AR. all the other cards sold here are KR,ET etc.

the last extension only denotes warranty period...look at the permalink here for details I posted for you guys

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/148200-graphics-card-purchase-help.html#post1518444

since warranty will be handled by tirupati here, you only get 2 years warranty.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I have the crysis 2 edition card bro...mine is A1. The Crysis 2 version you get here doesnt have 10yr/lifetime warranty...so its not A1/AR. all the other cards sold here are KR,ET etc.

the last extension only denotes warranty period...look at the permalink here for details I posted for you guys

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/148200-graphics-card-purchase-help.html#post1518444

since warranty will be handled by tirupati here, you only get 2 years warranty.

The bolder part is the main problem. They eat up 8 years of warranty & we do not get any discounts for that at all. Cost include production cost + average cost to rma/replace it during the time period. Evga is doing a great job in usa/canada/europe region, but as usual, south-east asia is neglected.

Top Bottom