Everyday 2-3 girls ask "Are you single?" or "Are you looking for better job"

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I am tired of receiving these mails from rediffmail and sify in my inbox. I signed up with sify and then also with rediffmail. But these advertisers won't leave me alone anywhere.

Are these advertisers dumb? Do they think we need to receive their ads everyday? or rather does SicFy or Rediff feel that after seeing their ads everyday we will plan to marry?

How many of you are receiving such unsolicited marriage proposals everyday? And how many married after seeing it? Truly, these Indian companies sux!

I think I will better pay some money or go with a email provider like gmail or yahoo who places a simple text link in footer of every email.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
LoL that title is mis-leading ;).

1. why are you still using them?
2. if its bothersome mark them as spam so next time they arrive they can directly go there. (..or is this feature missing.?.)
3. please do switch to gmail or yahoo.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
LoL that title is mis-leading ;).

1. why are you still using them?
2. if its bothersome mark them as spam so next time they arrive they can directly go there. (..or is this feature missing.?.)
3. please do switch to gmail or yahoo.

Right said,
1. Not using them anymore. Kicked them as tight as I could. But still need to login sometimes.
2. Marking as spam didn't help.(How would it anyway, its purposely sent by the servioce provider!)
3. Already switched and happy with them. But for series matters, I use only bluebottle. since Gmail id is available to orkut friends, they keep on forwarding all non sense to me.

din

Tribal Boy
@rohan_shenoy

I use gmail, I use personal sites (my own sites) emails, I use every possible filter in Thunderbird and guess what ?

Some spams we can't do anything.

By using an email client or a better service like gmail will help us a lot, but there is no 100% spam free emails :( Sad but true.

They find new ways every day, every hour to byepass all these filters. Max is to use filters, and then we have to ignore :(

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
bluebottle gives great spam free service.gmail is great but not spam free.also AOL is good atleast better than yahoo\sify\rediff in terms of spams

ThinkFree

Technomancer
I use Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and hardly get any spam. But in rediff, the number of spam mails is more than useful ones.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I find Hotmail and Gmail Spam filtering good, and I have to admit, Hotmail is the best I've seen. I must add that I am a Hotmail plus user. I do get the odd Via1gra mail in my Gmail, but not in my Hotmail Inbox. I get spam regularly in my Yahoo Inbox :(

ntomer

Broken In
I am tired of receiving these mails from rediffmail and sify in my inbox. I signed up with sify and then also with rediffmail. But these advertisers won't leave me alone anywhere.

Are these advertisers dumb? Do they think we need to receive their ads everyday? or rather does SicFy or Rediff feel that after seeing their ads everyday we will plan to marry?

How many of you are receiving such unsolicited marriage proposals everyday? And how many married after seeing it? Truly, these Indian companies sux!

I think I will better pay some money or go with a email provider like gmail or yahoo who places a simple text link in footer of every email.

Wake up and smell the coffee. There are no free lunches in this world; e-mail service providers will also have to earn their moolah adn advertising is the onlt revenue earner for them. Even gmail does this albeit a bit more discreetly.

If you don't want any if those mails, opt for premium services of any provider (gmail/yahoo/rediff), you won't get any advertising mails.

\N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom