Etisalat Is going to Launch in india with killer plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosemolr

Journeyman
Dear fellas,
one of my friend got job in etisalat telecommunication as zonal manager.he told me that they will be launching their services in kerala by august.The catching thing about their service is call to UAE @ 2 Rs.i'am sure they will get lot of business only with this service.That friend went to training program to dubai yesterday.i will give the update when he returns.i hope all operators will get ther A$$ toasted with etisalat service.But still they are waiting to get the permission from TRAI

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Dear fellas,
But still they are waiting to get the permission from TRAI
TRAI grants permission for new entrants??? I think it's DoT's work.

Cheap calls just to UAE won't help them. They might succeed only if the provide cheap calls to USA/UK and other major countries.

din

Tribal Boy
@ThinkFree

Cheap call to Middle East matters a lot for Kerala. As there are a lot of Keralites in Middle East. So in Kerala, they will get good business for sure - if the rate mentioned is correct.

I hope it indeed DOES have killer plans. I don't want to end up seeing a plan saying

call anywhere in the world @ just Rs. 2/- per minute*

*hong kong, dubai, bangalore, delhi, any place you name, we charge just rupees 2/- for a minute.

Because then I would end up paying a lot more than I bargained for.

OP
rosemolr

rosemolr

Journeyman
But Still they are waiting to TRAI to approve their plans and tariff,you know they can't do anything without the permission of stupid TRAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom