EP-630 or EP-635 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
I am confused between these 2 earphones.which is better to buy and good vfm too.and what is the current street price of these 2 earphones?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
there is no difference in performance of the 2 .... performance wise both are same the only thing different is the strap/string ... so its u who has to see which 1 more suits u .... ep630 costs ~800 w/o bill in mumbai

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
I would not take risk so i wont buy widout bill.what is the strap in ep 635 for? to prevent slipping of the earphones?

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
No difference, utsav! Just the neckstrap to prevent falling over of the earphones. Get it if you like the white!

napster007

Padawan
ep-635 has got a different lanyard compared to the ep-630. The player form ep-635 will hang from your neck. take the ep-635 if ur listening from a flash based mp3 device. If ur using and hdd based one it is better to take the ep-630 HDD based ones will fell a bit heavy when hanging form ur neck. i've taken the ep-635 with bill for 900/- the ep-630 is for 850/-

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
i already use a sony MDR earphone with a next strap .:)
but is the ep 635 avalable only in white??

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
Yesterday i went to the main distributor of computer hardware and he told me i will not get ep-630 in the whole city.i am trying to get it from mumbai via my frnds bro.lets see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom