EP-630 feedback needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey i would be gratefull if anyone could post a creative ep630 review.....feedbacks are also apperiaciated..:)

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i use it with my SE Walkman Phone! and surely, it is better than any other earphone available in the mkt.

the earplug fits soo nicely in the ears that you can enjoy crystal clear sound with heavy pounding bass almost everywhere! (no! not in front of a roaring jetengine). i think the price is worth it's quality.

i got it for Rs800 from the Creative stall in the Times AV Revolutions as a promotional scheme. it's with a proper bill and 1 yr warranty.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yeah it would be great if people who own Creative EP 630 can post where they purchased it from and what price!

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
I got it from the Times AV Revolutions 2007. it was an audio/video exh. u can get it from any PlanetM, or MusicWorld. I also saw this in number of shops in nehru place. lamington road may also have it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Pranay I tried in both Planet M and Music World. They dont have it with them. I think Nehru place is in Delhi and Lamington Road is in Mumbai. I live in Hyderabad!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
phew! just finished writing a review on the EP-630

I’ve been using the Creative EP-630 in-ear earphones for a few months now. Below is what I’ve concluded from my experience with the earphones.

PROS - crystal clear sound, powerful bass reproduction, excellent noise cancellation, terrific pricing

CONS – slight distortion at higher volumes, thin wire (yeah, yeah I’m nit-picking)

Most importantly, it sounds damn good (and that’s basically the only thing you expect fro earphones). The vocals and instrumentals are crystal clear at all volumes. Bass reproduction is very powerful. At higher volumes (80% and beyond) while vocals and lows remain intact, there is a distinct jaggedness to the mids and highs. The bass starts cracking slightly. However, this would also be a good time to mention that thanks to the amazing noise-cancellation of the EP-630 and volume output, very rarely will you have to crank up the volume in your music player to levels where you experience distortion. The noise-cancellation makes it ideal for those who listen to music while on the move. No more blaring noises of traffic.

Read the entire 500+ words review HERE*viewzreviewz.com/creative-ep-630-stereo-music-earphones/

PS - writing a long and comprehensive review is tough and time consuming. I'm sure the least i deserve is a few hits on my site. So, i haven't posted the entire review here

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Now that we are on the talk, can anyone tell me where to get these in Pune for the least prise available. I have heard from 1200 to 800 rs.

assasin

Banned
any1 here has used the Sennheiser PX100 headfones?how good is it?a vendor quoted 3k for it?is it worth it?
at present i'm using HPM-70 with my N95 8GB.but i want something better.budget is 3k max,the lower the better.
any SONY product worth mentioning?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
We need a Sticky on Creative EP 630
i vote for it .. PM the MODS

Let them put it in appropriate section and make it sticky

in b'lore its available for 1050 Rs At SP Road

Last edited:
OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
i also herd tht its available in nehru place for Rs750....or smthing...anyone noe where??

@xbonez gr8 review man..(neways frm which school are u??)

also @ass-ass-in my friend has the px100 i tried them the bass seemed a little less punchy..means its a bit pressed(dont noe wht this means..:S)

xbonez

Ambar said:
i also herd tht its available in nehru place for Rs750....or smthing...anyone noe where??

@xbonez gr8 review man..(neways frm which school are u??)

also @ass-ass-in my friend has the px100 i tried them the bass seemed a little less punchy..means its a bit pressed(dont noe wht this means..:S)

i'm from ur school, dude...AFGJI

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
gr8 man.....do u noe me frm school??? (juz askin)

neways fr how did u get the ep-630 and frm where??

xbonez

no, didn't know u then. though i do know napster007 (who knows u pretty well)

got it from Nehru place for rs. 875

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom