Envy 17 with Sandy Bridge

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
I really doubt if a higher resolution will inhibit your scrolling given the miniscule prints and promised visits to the optician. :p Is it worth spending more for a high resolution screen, given in a 15 inch screen, its really hard to differentiate between either of the two(720p and 1080p) given the low surface area. I may infact go for a 17 but with a 720p. Keeps the budget to less than 60 grands.

Anything below 1680 X 1050 SUX. Since laptop displays have an aspect ratio of 16:9 therefore any laptop having a vertical resolution below 1024 will simply look crappy!!!!

a 15 inch display will use 900 as the vertical resolution which is even lesser than old 17 inch desktop displays so it will definately look pathetic!!!!

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Wow I can't believe this. In UAE its costing 100$ less than US:mrgreen:

HP ENVY 17 3D series | HP® Official Store

I will ask someone from dubai to get it. I don't need customer support because I myself can technically solve most of the software related issues

pauldmps

Banned
USD 100 is only about INR 4.5k. Not a great saving I must say. But if you can get it from there, that's good since it is still not available in India.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
USD 100 is only about INR 4.5k. Not a great saving I must say. But if you can get it from there, that's good since it is still not available in India.

Great in the sense. I thought that in US the price of these products are lowest in the world. But when I went into this UAE site i was surprised. So getting something 100$ less compared to US price is a big deal. If it would have been available in indian market it would have costed 400-500 US$ more, that extra cash will definately BOIL my blood

Top Bottom