enhance ur w700i wid new acoustic driver, increased sms capacity

azzu

AJJU
i got my brand new K790i is there any latest firmware anythin that cud increase it perfomance N looks ??

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
infra_red_dude said:
1) to remove the patches, follow the same procedure as installing it (drag it anywhere inside the FLASH folder in FAR manager) but ensure that the option "REMOVE PATCH" is checked in the dialog box in which you confirm the flash. that'll remove the .vkp patch. you'll need the original .vkp patch for removing. so don't delete them once you flash. you'll need them for removing the patches too.

2) a configuration error means that the customisation pack (custpack) is not properly installed via FAR. jus follow the procedure of installing the custpack in the first page of this thread. it'll be fine.

thanks infra red ... u r my saviour .... it worked now i have my fone back ... but the thing with the remove patch is that i cannot check that option at all ... using arrow buttons .... is there some way to set mouse options .. i could not check it using arrow keys .... but anyways thanks .... i dont think i need to unpatch or patchin ...

fhs100

Right off the assembly line
I am of Brazil and necessary of aid
you it would have W700 R1CA021 FS 2 AMERICA RED49.fbn

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
infra_red_dude said:
i'm sorry fhs100, SE-NSE.net has pulled down all the firmware files :( you'll hafta search for it on the net.

where on se-nse had they put firmwares ?? :confused:

that peters rapidshare links ??

and btw now u can get all files on IPROTEBE

Link to IPROTEBE in English

*www.iprotebe.cz/sony-ericsson

Last edited:
OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well firmwares used to be there on se-nse.net. guess its been a long time since i hacked into my phone and hence i'm feeling old! :D

checking out that link now... thanks akshay!

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
sorry fhs100. fs2 america is not available. they only haf emea1,2 and 6. check out if one of those works for you.

@akshay
hehe... i meant i feel as if i've become old for not being able to keep up wid the flashing developments these dayz! ;) been too busy man...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
see here which FS has what language...
*www.wotanserver.com/en/supported-p...randing/firmware-r1ca021-cid49-languages.html*www.wotanserver.com/en/supported-p...randing/firmware-r6bc002-cid52-languages.html

edit : link was wrong..
now its correct

Last edited:

fhs100

I obtained W700_R1DB001_FS_AMERICA_2_RED49.fbn and W700_R1DB001_MAIN_EU_1_RED49.mbn poso to use these?

xia123

HEY INFRA RED DUDE8) I'VE BEEN READING UR POSTS ND TRIED COUPLE OF THINGS.NOW PLZ HELP ME OUT,I HAVE A W700i,I CHANGED THE ACOUSTIC PACK,MENU STYLE TO LAVA,CAMERA DRIVER TO 2.4,ALSO THE LAYOUT AS DESCRIBED IN D POSTS:
BUT WHEN I SWITCH D FONE ON,MUSIC PLAYER WORKS FINE BUT WHEN I TRY TO START D FONE ,IT ASKS TO SET THE LANGUAGE ND ON PRESSING THE KEYPAD IT GETS STUCK RIGHT THERE AND I AM UNABLE TO SWITCH OFF THE PHONE EVEN.PLZ HELP ME OUT..........:rolleyes:

Top Bottom