End of world or not?

Do you wish the world comes to an end soon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makx

Game on
The world/system has gone too corrupt/evil.
I don't wish for any species to go extinct but a reboot of the system would be good otherwise we will bomb us to extinction anyways.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wonder what kind of accomplishments would people be able to achieve if they "really" think that the end is near.

Of course, only if they don't start to exhaust every resource while living the delusion.

Flash

Lost in speed
This End-of-the-world arguments, reminds me of . . .

*cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/truth-about-2012-mayan-calander.gif

OP
T

tripleclutch

Broken In
About the world coming to an end one day, there will be resistance by people who want to live their life, who want to enjoy their life- particularly the ones with good lives (rich, not many problems). But once the world comes to an end, when all life comes to an end, will anyone feel any wish of resisting death after it has occurred? There will be no feelings, no thoughts, no worries, no conscience and no sense of existence- and this is wayyyyyy better than enduring all the vagaries of the period of existence of life. I wonder why people resist the painless and calm oblivion following complete elimination of existence?

Hrishi

All those who are in favor of reboot of the system in order to eradicate evil , Based on what facts do you gaurantee that the new order established will be less evil or corrupt than current ??
And establishing a complete new order , with somewhat similiar evolved intelligence might take thousands of years again.

No offense , but I find the reboot quite un-confortable and less reasonable.

Makx

Game on
I wasn't talking about a total reboot, but even that has some chances because in the current situation of the world, it is near impossible to go corruption free now eg. EGYPT
but from a power reboot like melting of the poles or ice age or seismic shift or some asteroid out of the blue, which generally happens which would change the face of the world, but people still surviving it, 100's thousands millions or maybe billions. where new system will be formed which will be better as it would be built from scratch but from a vast amount of knowledge of things from the past and knowing that what there actions led to in the past.

Hrishi

I wasn't talking about a total reboot, but even that has some chances because in the current situation of the world, it is near impossible to go corruption free now eg. EGYPT
but from a power reboot like melting of the poles or ice age or seismic shift or some asteroid out of the blue, which generally happens which would change the face of the world, but people still surviving it, 100's thousands millions or maybe billions. where new system will be formed which will be better as it would be built from scratch but from a vast amount of knowledge of things from the past and knowing that what there actions led to in the past.

Nah , thats not possible practically. Survivors will still fight and dominate for the resources. THis will instead create a sort of chaos.Still there will be corrupt people left amongst survivors.

If there's something needed then it is :" Understanding of resource and power sharing , and the fact that we are not alone on this planet.".
We need to change our views man , and not suicide rather.

There are good people in this world , who are fighting hard against corruption.So , it not all evil. :)

And I don't think being corrupt has anything to do with the Natural disasters.

Ask a simple question yourself : - WHich side will you like to be on , when such a catastrophe hits ? Amongst dead or living ?

All people will have slots on their backhead.
Not all , atleast not Chuck Norris. :p

Makx

Game on
Survivors may fight and dominate for resources, but its not a surety. Anyhow, a new power structure will be formed sooner or later which will be built upon reforms from the past.
In the present scenario 'The Venus project' talks about a new model with resource based economy, but the problem now is that a nation cannot change without changing the whole world as everything is connected now, US has dominance over a lot of country, Countries are free on paper but not free to make their own decisions. And after the US are Israel, UK, EU...
Revolutions are going around almost in every country now, but futile because the people in government services don't wan't to become a part of it, as they are enjoying the power and moreover money...

axes2t2

I am a cat
Heskey scored,Downing scored and Chamakh finished the game by lobbying the ball over the keeper.

Make what you want out of it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dunno about the end of the world.... but this is the end of this meaningless thread. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom