Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

In the zone
I love playing Alladin (Super Nintendo),Tale Spin,Mario,Contra ,Donkey Kong 1,2 and 3 .

I love classic console games.Especially Disney Games for Super Nintendo.

OP
M

miltus_31

Broken In
ya cvgs is an ps1 emulator how could it play ps2 games.

Another thing supersaiyan can you send me some of youre roms to my mail or cantact me through my email for for more details about sending them.

A

Ashwin Saxena

I like GBAs Games

Yeah emulators are great.
Check this site:-
*www.emultra.com

I am the Member Moderator of this site.

A

Ashwin Saxena

For Sneha:-
Not all the Emulators are fully developed.
Only emulators for these consoles are reliable today.
GBA(Game Boy Advance)
Nes(Nintendo Entertainment system)
GBC
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Nintendo DS.

(Yeah no Playstation 2 Emulator yet.)
And because this console system are old.If your computer is no more than 4 years old. you shuldn't have problems in this.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ashwin Saxena said:
For Sneha:-
Not all the Emulators are fully developed.
GBA(Game Boy Advance)
GBC
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Nintendo DS.

(Yeah no Playstation 2 Emulator yet.)
And because this console system are old.If your computer is no more than 4 years old. you shuldn't have problems in this.

u missed playstation emu in ur list, they are also fully developed

A

Ashwin Saxena

Oh yeah sorry. Ihave included Plyastation 2 but forgot Playstation.
Not a big mistake.
But now the list is complete I think:-
GBA(Game Boy Advance)
GBC
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Nintendo DS.
Sony Playstation.

A

Ashwin Saxena

Yeah ther is one go to:-
.:Edited:. Possesing game ROM's without having the original game is considerd illegal, so please refrain from posting ROM links.

Cody

Ka0s

Broken In
Emulation is where I really got hooked onto SNES RPG's ...... played countless hours of Final Fantasy 6 ...... prolly the best RPG ever (well mebbe KOTOR is the best, but I LOVE Star Wars so I'm biased) and other great games like Tales of Phantasia and Chronotrigger ...... I still have a copy of ZSNES on my HDD and like to pop in a quick game or two of Super Mario Bros every once in a way .... :)

As far as eulation of newer consoles goes ..... the emulation scence perfected the SNES and the Genesis ...... but never really got passed that ...... there are emulators for PS1, Jaguar, N64 and even PS2 (!!!!) but they are buggy at best and at worst, they won't playany games at all ....... sadly the emulation scene is dead ..... don't expect too much on this front .....

Ka0s

Broken In
Actually, as long as you own the original game cartridge/CD/etc, owning a copy of the ROM is not illegal. Even otherwise, you are free to download a ROM and 'evaluate' it for 24 hrs :)

smasher

Broken In
Guys those who want to play PS2 games on PC ;) go to www.ps2emulationclub.tk for the emulator It really works.:p Just try it out. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom