Status
Not open for further replies.

miltus_31

Broken In
Ther is no inclution of emulated games in this forum.
But it is great topic for playing youre favourite console games on youre PC. :twisted: :lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i enjoy playing exclusive console games on pc. but emulation is no more hot these days as no good ps2,xbox emulators available ,

if anyone intrested here is a good faq on emulation . :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I Still Play WWF Smackdown 2 On My PC Using Epsxe Emulator and ejoy it more than the PS One.The best Part is the Sharp Graphics and No Mem Card Problem,Also the Load times are Blazzzzing Fast :D :D

Although i can say this much that the Console Game Experience can never be replaced by emulation IMHO :wink:

pallavnawani

Broken In
I like to play Console style RPG games on emulators. I might have liked it better to play them on consoles itself. But those older consoles are no longer available, and neither are games. At least, not that I have seen.

Btw, I have played and completed Final Fantasy V, and Breath of Fire on my emulator (Snes9x) what about you?

Emulators are a great way to allow us to play games of the older consoles, which are no longer available. In that sense, emulators will never be hot. Hottest things are those which haven't been built yet. Because you can make all sorts of tall claims about how cool it will be and how it will blow every thing away. Reality is often different, but you don't know that yet, since the new product/game hasn't been released still.

Doom3 was hot before it came out, HL2 was hot before it was released. Longhorn is hot now, Ps3 is hot etc.

Pallav

sandeeprao

Broken In
guys can u tell me where to get a good ps2 emulator from.??cause i recently got GTA san andreas.i have a dvd drive but no ps2 .so plz help me

NikhilVerma

Padawan
goto

www.ngemu.com

It's a great site... But you won't find a perfect PS2 emulator... It's still under development...

BTW I love emulation... I get to play all the old games I used to play on my Nes...

supersaiyan

In the zone
the ps2 emulator cannot play dvd roms directly. u have to make an iso of the dvd first. then only will it run. plus its not guaranteed that it will run properly. also u must have a gud system configuration for it. i have dmc2 and it runs almost perfectly.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
hi

Is there any ps1 emulator that can run on Xp . if there is please give me there site. I have CVGS but it doesnt run on Xp.

Is there any Emulator for playing PS2 games as i would love to play Smackdown 4 and 5.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
cvgs is the worst emulator i hav ever seen . use epsxe(the best) , pscx , psinex, bleem .

google for them

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: hi

mako_123 said:
Is there any ps1 emulator that can run on Xp . if there is please give me there site. I have CVGS but it doesnt run on Xp.

Is there any Emulator for playing PS2 games as i would love to play Smackdown 4 and 5.

CVGS requires a Pentium Class Processor and So it cant Handle Many of the latest faster Processors,Plus It was never made for Windows Xp.

AFAIK The best for Now is Epsxe which you can get out here
www.epsxe.com/download.php

Also Ps2 emulators are just in their formation stages and wont run the commercial ps2 games (Atleast Not in a Playable Manner).So Forget about it for a while.

OP
M

miltus_31

Broken In
does any body know from where can i download ps2 bios that may work on PCSX2 0.7 ???

any body who knows anything about the emulators and roms please post links.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
miltus_31 said:
does any body know from where can i download ps2 bios that may work on PCSX2 0.7 ???
AFAIK Thats illegal and Must not be used unless you own the Original Console yourself.

miltus_31 said:
any body who knows anything about the emulators and roms please post links.
Can you be more specific as to which console you are asking for???

intense_dude

Right off the assembly line

I love Emulation....................
I like playing RPG's on Snes and I LOve Playing Tekken 3 , Smackdown and Mortal Kombat Deadly alliance on my ps emulator.......
by using emulators we dont need to buy a ps or a ps2 for playing ps/ps2 games............
8)
Usin emulators we can even play older games on Snes , GB, GBA.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom