ELive Linux!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
chesss said:
which version of enlightenment is installed?
e16 or e17 ?

To be frank I can't find one decent theme for e16, my icewm windows manager on puppy linux looks way better than anything I can get for enlightenment.
Both e16 and e17 are present.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
i have fc5 & ubuntu cd's so if u want send me balnk media with a self addressed & stamped package.pm for details

hard_rock

Salieri Family
They have stopped free downloads. Yesterday I added to flashget from one of the mirrors given on the page and 72% of 700MB complted but today 403- forbidden error came.. So checked download page.. I think u have to donate to download although a FREE SLOW SERVER link is provided which doesnt opened for me. My bad luck!!! Just one day if they have delayed then I would have completed it today.

praka123

left this forum longback
Yes Pal,is not available in their site and they are forcing for money....that was definitely not the way for distributing free software...there may be mirrors availble u can use wget -c option to continue ur download..
*linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Operating-Systems/Linux-Distributions/Elive-3180.shtml
more:
*distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=elive

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If that's not the way then you can donate them some money prakash. You know bandwidth doesn't come for free. And this ain't a distro with big community, like debian. These people should be able to afford it.
I don't see anything wrong in them charging for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom