editing pics ??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerimski

Right off the assembly line
hello

i need a software with which i can edit pictures, for eg swap faces, outline frames, change backgrounds, maybe even add colours or add people in pic

can anyone mention the name of any such software which can do this and please if possible mention a link too

this is my first post in the forum hello tp all the senior members

martian

Broken In
Adobe Photoshop CS2 is the best(Well Photoshop it not for you if you hate Piracy. It will cost you a fortune to own one)!

GIMP 2.0 is one good alternative. It's can do almost everything that this Rs.32,000 Photoshop can do, free that too!

sakumar79

Technomancer
For a new user of graphics editing software, while Adobe Photoshop is the easiest to start with and the most comprehensive to use after gaining experience, the cost is prohibitive for most regular users... And I dont advocate piracy... Therefore, the next best option would be to compromise ease of use or features... If you are willing to put some time in learning, go for GIMP... It is by far the most comprehensive free graphics editing software and comparable in features to Photoshop... However, it has a slightly higher learning curve and can be a bit imposing for learners... It is available at *www.gimp.org

If you are want to do intermittent editing and dont need very advanced features, there are a handful of free software that fit the bill... I use PhotoFiltre and I am very satisfied by its performance... Check it out at *www.photofiltre.com/

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom