Earthquake in Delhi-NCR

Did you feel the earthquake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PraKs

Youngling
^^ At this time, I really want to know where on Earth are you from Mr. PraKs!! j/k :)
And Bhuj? Can anyone forget it! I hope that kind of Disaster won't happen again.

Sir, I was in Bhuj when it happened. Have seen buildings fallen.

It was nature's fury on small city like Bhuj. God knows what happens if such things happen in crowded NCR.

God bless earth. Thanks to human kind which is responsible for so called Global warming.

Do check out for something called Earth Poles are moving in Google. Japan's quake moved the poles again.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ What you witnessed must be a lot scary, and unfortunate.
I hope no one witness such scenarios. Not much can be done in disasters, cause when it happens, it has the destructive power that's unbeatable. All we can do is to be informed, vigilant, and pray.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i am in lucknow and felted that quake i was completely shocked by that i never expected it would happen in my city but now looks like 2012 is gonna be true :D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Are you really happy when you say that "2012 gonna be true"! Cause atleast I dont wanna die like this :(

i am in lucknow and felted that quake i was completely shocked by that i never expected it would happen in my city but now looks like 2012 is gonna be true :D

That time i was in Dehli but did not realize.
You seems to be looking worried because 2012 is coming soon.Be kool and leave everything on time.

Top Bottom