Earphones under Rs 700 for music

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
Hey
I need a new set of earphones...just for music. Will be using my N79 mainly for playing, maybe my iRiver PMP too sometimes.

Need decent base and overall playing capability.

heard a lot bout the EP-630s but they are outta my budget. I recently went to a PlanetM and saw cool looking earphones called "Cresyn C220 e" and "C230 e"...around 550 buks. Never heard of this brand before so wondering if anyone has ne clue of these. My budget is around 600-700 buks.

Im staying at Bombay for another month and then heading to bangalore. Any suggestions whatI should go for and where I can get it??

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
+1

you got your answer man, Creative EP-630 just right.. its priced around 750 or what! I am not sure. I wish we had something like amazon for this :(

as an alternative you can checkout Philips they have many options.. I have Philips SHP2500 have been using them for over a year now.. works perfect .. 6meter cable so I can roam around or connect to pc or hifi system or worldspace.

Last edited:
OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
thnx a lot...ill try to get thm at alpha.....if i cant get within 700 buks...ne other suggestions ??

n no one knows bout those cresyn earphones ?

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
oh gr8!!! i make the trip to alfa from powai, just to be told that ep-630 production had stopped and that it wudnt come again to the shop ever !!! there's no decent electronics store nearby where i cud get it either :|

WTF!! :(

will try at chroma today...if price<750 buks, im getting it...else ne1 having other suggestions in a similar price range ???

PS: i listen toa lot of rock and metal...so please advice accordingly

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

watever music u listen to buddy, jus make sure u DO NOT use ur Earfones (even EP 630's...for that matter) to the Highest volume level, it will preety soon malfunction or reduce the thump, bass and beat of the earfone.. :)

say, if the vol level is upto 20... use ur earfones volume level till max of 14-15... :)
-------------

Btw, croma's will hv higher prices EP 630's... :( (coz i bought this EP 630) from Hypercity, malad and that was priced at Rs. 1100/- and later i found out tat the EP 630's are never priced more than 700-750 bucks at Alfa.. :( damn..... :grr...:
-------------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
thnx for da info ....

got a dealer yesterday who ahd original ep630 for 900 buks....also was willing to give another version of the earphones for 700 buks. this version comes free with dell laptops and has just a small box packing. he was selling it seperately...

my friend bought this one, it works perfectly....now i think ill go for the same

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
finally bought the cresyn 220e ( *images.google.co.in/images?hl=en&um=1&sa=1&q=cresyn+c220e&btnG=Search+Images ) after reading few reviews n all...since i listen mostly to rok n hip-hop n primarily need it for workout and running purposes, it suited my needs perfectly...
chk out some info of it at " *www.varologic.com/blog/post/2009/03/03/Cool-Cresyn-Sport-Gear-C220E-earphone-for-exercisers.aspx " and "*www.elitezoom.com/cresyn-sport-gear-c220e-earphone.html"

i went for a jog with my friend's ep-630...they kept slipping the moment sweat touched thm n kept coming off, whihc is VERY VERY irritating in the middle of a workout or a jog.

cresyn has gr8 design for this purpose n audio quality is awesome 2 :)
just 550 buks...was a good deal i think

thnx for all da help guys...

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The design of cresyn is good, loved it. The EP-630 look bland in front of this.
Congrats. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The design of cresyn is good, loved it. The EP-630 look bland in front of this.
Congrats. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom