Earn Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesi5674u

Broken In
Hi,
I'm a student and would like to earn some extra money.But i'm finding it difficult to find an authentic site on the internet.So can anyone here who had some experiences help me?I need a site that would pay me by cheque.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well, .. there are really a loads of way to earn..
A hell lot.. ... of..
You may be freelancer if you have some web designing / developement skills..
You may maintain a site..
You may create your own community
You may earn wisely via affiliates
You may earn why selling something online
You may earn by giving your services online.....
And the list goes on...
Decide what suites u best... !!!

V

vaibhavtek

Just make A good website (if u have skill) and put google ads on it.
Easilest way to earn money.

Google ads will give u easy money but not very good amount until u have a very good site.Freelancing can really fetch u a good amt. if u have good skills

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I'm a student and would like to earn some extra money.But i'm finding it difficult to find an authentic site on the internet.So can anyone here who had some experiences help me?I need a site that would pay me by cheque.
first reserve a good domain name (doesn't cost more than $10).

Open a PayPal account

Go to sedo.com

Put your domain for auction.

Earn in thousands per domain!

PS: I have no experience of this

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Just make A good website (if u have skill) and put google ads on it.
Easilest way to earn money.
This is not easiest. You have to keep updating sites, and bring visitors daily. And my experience says, earning through adsense is long and tough process.

If you wish I can give you one work. PM me if you want.

Last edited:

blademast3r

In the zone
Well check out my signature....It has guides about making money online....And i hav made guides only for methods which i have tested and work well...

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Good point about selling domain.. I have few good domains to sell.. will list them :p ..

viswanadh

Broken In
put it for auction on sedo.com ; namepros.com , etc, etc

I have good experience in selling domains. Newbies must study for atleast 1-2 months before getting into this thing because they will lose money without any prior research. Namepros.com members are very helpful and there is a forum dedicated for newbies there :p

slugger

Banned
@blademast3r

no offence ment buddy, but your site is telling people ways of making money.

But when people visit your site, they would see two things first - using free hosting service, url re-direction [not even using free DNS service]

not something that one wud associate with site that talks about making Money

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I know someone* who is earning 6 to 7k per month in this forum via adsense. It all depends on how you develop ur site. I also know people in other forums earning 15 to 20k via adsense in legal way. . . . .

But this is not as easy as it sounds. . .

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
I know someone* who is earning 6 to 7k per month in this forum via adsense. It all depends on how you develop ur site. I also know people in other forums earning 15 to 20k via adsense in legal way. . . . .

But this is not as easy as it sounds. . .
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom