Ear phones (1.5k)

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
great... do share your impressions once it arrives... they will require an initial burn in of around 30-40hrs..

Got them and they sound amazing after burning. Thanks!
Just one question, the left driver makes some noise when I move it inside my ear, even when not plugged. Checked the tips they are fine. Do your ear phones have the same issue?

samudragupta

Youngling
no never had that issue!!! are you talking about the wires rubbing against your shirt? coz yes thats one issue there is a little noise when the wires rub against your clothes... but nothing static... if its not that then i suggest you use it for a few days and if the problem persists get a replacement under the 30days replacement policy from flipkart :)

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
no never had that issue!!! are you talking about the wires rubbing against your shirt? coz yes thats one issue there is a little noise when the wires rub against your clothes... but nothing static... if its not that then i suggest you use it for a few days and if the problem persists get a replacement under the 30days replacement policy from flipkart :)

No it's not that. There is a sound when I push it in my ear. Louder than the wires rubbing one. I got it from ebay, will report it there

samudragupta

Youngling
umm no never had an issue or may be i've been ignorant... let me try them at night... right now im using the Sony XB90EX

no such issues with my iem's!! i suggest you get it replaced if its a physical damage

Top Bottom