EA Sports Cricket 2005....amazing graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
The gameplay experience has always been bad for me. Hope it is something better this time. However EA Cricket needs to develop a lot for it to achieve the realism of the FIFA series.

OP
bharat_r

bharat_r

In the zone
There are more screenshots at HB Studios *www.hb-studios.com/games.php
Also did u notice in the Australian domestic screenshot,white sight screens for ODIs with white ball.
A big bug!!

rajesh

Journeyman
Uhh....

They have no idea about cricket.

I think even Allan Border's Cricket ( the old dos game ) is better in gameplay. :D

OP
bharat_r

bharat_r

In the zone
EA claim that the developers have good cricket knowledge.

From an interview to Xbox World Australia :

Can we start off by asking about the level of Cricket knowledge that the development team has. Are they all from Cricket playing countries and if so, it must be a very diverse group of people! Whereabouts do they all hail from?
We have people from across the globe working on our latest Cricket title. While we all now live in Canada, we have people from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India working on the game.

kinshuksunil

Broken In
Lets see

there are only four cricket games that I have enjoyed in my life:

Allan Border Cricket
Cricket 97
Brian Lara Cricket
International Cricket Captain.

Cricket 2004 was a piece of junk, money wasted. Lets hope this time the EA Guys are making the game, not just marketing it - like they do for their FIFA franchise...

The screenshots are awesome, could have been better (look at player faces and compare them with FIFA players)...I dont expect much from the gameplay though.

regards,
Kinshuk

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
international cricket captain 2002 rocked of all the cricket games i have ever played..wonder why empire interactive discontinued it.:(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
do not compare the cricket game of ea to its fifa game , EA's budget alloted for the fifa games is many times more then the budget they have fot their cric game . so dont hope it to be good as the football game. the fifa games make more money for them then cricket.

kinshuksunil

Broken In
No excuse

How much funds they alocate to any series is the company's decision, but why shud their customers suffer? If they are making the investment, i believe they shud make something that is atleast worth their name.

regards,
kinshuk

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try Searching a Bit......This topic is hot in discussion out here in this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17760&start=0

next time pllzzz search and post appropriately :D

Mods Plzzz Merge this post :wink:

T

Tux

BLC 99 is far better than EA 2004.
So both BL and EA launching the game at
same yr its goona be good comp.

Sourabh

Laptoping
EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

EA SPORTS™ Cricket 2005

EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch

*www.eaplay.com/images/boxshots/box_lrg_7172EAS_OZCricket05_PCG.jpg

Utilizing technology from blockbuster sports games such as FIFA, NBA & Rugby, EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 returns to the pitch.

In addition to the international teams and bonus squads, you can now play with domestic teams and compete in England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The all-new Twenty20 tournament will be fully licensed with season modes also on offer.

Cricket will revolve around a TV style presentation including a full action replay mode, third umpire, animated ducks, TV style overlays, field position editor and much more. The field position editor will allow for auto or manual fielding.

Over 35 dynamically lit stadiums will be modeled from all over the world, including Lords in England, Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore...

Demo:
In the demo you play as England on 229/7 and require another 24 runs from 3 overs against Australia. The size of the demo is 284MB.

Minimum System Requirements:
700 MHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
128 MB of RAM (256 MB for Windows 2000 and Windows XP)
DirectX 9.0c compatible 3D accelerated 32 MB video card or equivalent
331 MB free HDD space
32X Speed CD-ROM/DVD-ROM
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
MS-compatible mouse
Keyboard

Required Operating Systems:
Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
Note that Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 are not supported.

Required Software:

DirectX 9.0c or higher

Supported chipsets:
ATI Radeon 7500 Series, ATI Radeon 8500, ATI Radeon 9000-9800 Series, ATI Radeon x300 / x600 / x700 / x800 Series, Intel i865, Intel 915, NVIDIA GeForce 2 (GTS, MX Series, nForce, Ultra), NVIDIA GeForce 4 (MX Series, nForce2, Ti Series), NVIDIA GeForce FX Series, NVIDIA 6 Series.

Recommended chipsets:

ATI Radeon 8500 or higher
NVIDIA GeForce 3 or higher

DOWNLOAD

Source

9 days to go for official release :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom