Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Ubisoft

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
EA or Electronic Arts, f*cked up many games like the Harry Potter series, Godfather, Need For Speed, etc.

IMHO, they can do only one thing, SPORTS nothing else.

Ubisoft has always impressed me with the Prince of Persia, Brothers in Arms, CSI, FarCry, Splinter Cell, etc..
I better watch an high def movie than play NFS Carbon on my PC.:mad:

Last edited:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
IMO both of them are good. i have played games from both these co. COD series is good, FIFA is good.
I am currently playing Brother in Arms-Earned in Blood. Very Very good.

S

shashank_digitreader

both of em r kool and everyone says ubsoft NOW. Why?

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
for sports its EA Sports only and for good action games its UBI they make POP series which was the best game i have ever played

Vyasram

The pWnster
ea sports titles used to be good, now fifa sucks and cricket sucks like it ever did

ubisoft with series like pop,sc,farcry have turned the tables

looking for crysis from ea though

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Well... Lots of games which I am playing now is UBISOFT only...Really a great company. But I like EA for NFS series. I dint find any other good game from EA than that.(This year)

bkpeerless

In the zone
all ea games run at a decent configuration and are easy to play .
making ea my choice
ubisoft has unique games like pop, b in a
so they are second

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i'm stuck with EA coz they got/had NFS series (my favorite) & F1 Series.

now why was CodeMasters left out in the Poll here.*smilies.sofrayt.com/1/d/spy.gif

They've better Game Developing Tools than EA, compare the year 2004 release-> NFS Unerground2 (NFS U2) & Colin McRae 05 (CMR 05)

the Codemaster's CMR 05 had a lot better Graphic Engine than the EA's, which was not a Resource Hog as that of EA's gfx. engine.

CMR 05 has real time reflection/shadow feature, which does not hamper the gameplay even if you play it on a very low-end PC (P4, 256RAM, GMA900 onboard gfx. card), provided you play it @ 640x400/800x600 resolution.

hellrider

Broken In
Well I used to like Ubi, now I started to hate Ubi for releasing bugridden games lately. One of 'em is SCDA.. still can't understand how can they mess up with such a big franchise. My 1500 bucks got wasted here.. I can't hear any ingame sounds here & Ubi is still haven't bothered to fix it. With 1.02 patch they fixed 2 out of 52 bugs & one of 'em is unlockables bug. What gud is this unlockables if I can't even hear the sounds of this stupid game. Dunno how much longer they gonna take to release 1.03 patch!! So... much for QA!!!!

So I didn't vote for Ubi, and also didn't wanted to vote for EA neither!! Due to limited options I opted for EA!! Personally I like Eidos!!

OP
W

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
s18000rpm said:
now why was CodeMasters left out in the Poll here.*smilies.sofrayt.com/1/d/spy.gif
the Codemaster's CMR 05 had a lot better Graphic Engine than the EA's, which was not a Resource Hog as that of EA's gfx. engine.
I only wanted to know general opinion about these two gaming firms.

I think a thread should be started

THE Best Game Publishers

> Activision
> Atari
> Codemasters
> Eidos Interactive
> Electronic Arts
> Microsoft Game Studios
> Rockstar Games/Take-Two Interactive
> Sierra
> THQ
> Ubisoft
> Vivendi (Alladin, LionKing, other disney games):D

And, CMR 2005 can/should NOT be compared to Carbon | CMR HAS "MORE" THAN ALL OF CARBON PUT TOGETHER:mad:

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^its true, even the 2004 release CMR05 is hell lot better than 2006 NFS Carbon.

but we cant compare them, best comparision would be between CMR05 & NFS Underground 2. & again CMR will win.

btw are you CMR/simulation racing fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom