EA games thread.discuss everything that is related to ea games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
it went to s(t)ink:D

man you will curse EA so much after spending just 15mins. in that game:x, its like EA's Producer/Directors got some kind of ARCADE Disease:x, the player controls are comparable to NFS MW's RubberBand car handling.

features are really good, but suck b'coz of RubberBand player control:D, like you can hold a person with his collar & beat the crap out of him (this feature came in GTA VCS).

i think 70% of money was spent on Salary for the Voice Actors.

I did not play the game still :(. I think i have to be a Voice Actor. :D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
be Happy that you didnt play this Game:D

:D. Any idea how much is 320GB PATA in BLR?. My 40Gb is full and can not install or remove anything :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
better buy new stuffs, i mean m/b, Proc.:wink:

SATA2 is here, Hybrid HDD is also here & you are inquring about PATA???:shock::D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
better buy new stuffs, i mean m/b, Proc.:wink:

SATA2 is here, Hybrid HDD is also here & you are inquring about PATA???:shock::D

I do not have the money to upgrade now. I have money only to buy a hdd now. My m/b supports only PATA only :(

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
s18000rpm said:
110% sure:D (yes 110% :D)

maybe some clothe mod, but these cars are from The Godfather only.:wink:
yes it is from the godfather.no.there arent any mods applied here.well are there any mods available for this game. s18000rpm can we apply some car mods here.well these cars are very slow also very hard to control.cant we put some porshe and mitshubushi car mods here.:D

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
yes it is from the godfather.no.there arent any mods applied here.well are there any mods available for this game. s18000rpm can we apply some car mods here.well these cars are very slow also very hard to control.cant we put some porshe and mitshubushi car mods here.:D

Woah!! Is that really GodFather?. It is very hard to believe. I think Mafia 2 is coming soon. I heard that the company said that Mafia 2 will be announced by 2007.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Quan, no dude i dunno about any mods for this game:(

Mafia 2 Not Cancelled, Expected 2006-07 (not yet confirmed)
One of our more popular stories on 3DGPU that has gotten a lot of comments is the Mafia 2 To Be Cancelled? story, which got a lot of fans of the original game hopeful that it wasn’t true.

Now we have a new comment from John Nielsen of Illusion Softworks stating that the game is not cancelled, and will be available for the PC and Xbox sometimes in 2006-2007. Very good news indeed.

Source::3D GPU

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
If u guys want any face packs for Cricket 2007 look at this :-
I have made this one.

*img401.imageshack.us/img401/6942/multi11hb5.th.jpg

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
MW:D.
in U & U2, the car felt weightless..., in MW they were TOOO sticky, but i'll overlook it just for BMW M3 GTR:twisted:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The traffic cars flies away if we hit them on MW, the engine sounds are far better than U2.

As bout carbon, I really didn't feel I ve finished the game as there was not much competition at the finals. I just won the game with Ford GT.
But it was really a fun to have persuit with Cross on MW.

Also On Carbon, Ive not started even one persuit intensionally, yet I won the game. Its too small compared to MW.

gaurav.sys

Right off the assembly line
I have just one query,When is EA going to come up with recoil2 or maybe a patch to make it run on vista???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom