EA games thread.discuss everything that is related to ea games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
I am really waiting for candc 3 demo due next week.
Hope Ea does not destroy it as usual as westwood is no more

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
I am really waiting for candc 3 demo due next week.
Hope Ea does not destroy it as usual as westwood is no more

candc 3?.

Command & Conquer : Triberium Wars?.

All i can say is one thing. It sucks. It looks like a cartoon. I just wished westwood was still alive :(

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Comon check out the new videos with Fmvs . It does not look like a cartoon.
Kane is back and check out the demo first

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
Comon check out the new videos with Fmvs . It does not look like a cartoon.
Kane is back and check out the demo first

I been watching the C&C : TW from the day it was announced. So What if is kane is back or the fmv?. It is just EA marketing. FMV is not new nowdays most of the game has it.

The most important in C&C is gameplay. From what i seen in videos and pictures it is bad. They still use the sage engine (upgraded) after many years. EA people are one of the laziest developers and publisher they are.

Westwood was the best company ever and which EA killed it :(

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Actually Westwood mostly got assimilated into EALA and the remaining formed Pteroglyph, but u know trailers are deceiving so.....

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
Actually Westwood mostly got assimilated into EALA and the remaining formed Pteroglyph, but u know trailers are deceiving so.....
Has far has i know only mike verdu is working for EA. Rest of the westwood left EA games. They formed a new company called Petrogylph games. You should have seen the screenshots. The infantry units is larger than cars and the cities looks so smaller. They is a hardly any realism in the game.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
didnt u read my earlier post I talked abt Pteroglyph clearly and not rest but some.
Anyways I am still eagerly waiting for the demo. Ea cannot destroy this like generals

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
hmmm...another boring thing from EA is cricket.well i wont say that it is totally boring.but if you compare cricket 2004 and cricket 2005 the main difference between them is the graphics.cricet 2005's graphics is good than cricket2004.and it also added little new character reactions(in the field when you miss a catch or something like that).but both has the same commentry no change in commentry or nothing new in commentry.
for me ea only became famous for need for speed series.:D(though it sucks if you play it continiously:D)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Dude Cricket 07 is released and that century stick control works gr8 with keyboard although batting is dumb now

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
well what's the difference between brian lara cricket and this ea cricket.

brian lara cricket :- Is by CodeMasters.

and

ea cricket :- Is by EA.

That is the only differeance. :D

T

thunderbird.117

quan chi said:
well i mean the gameplay.

I have no idea. My last cricket game was cricket 2004 after that i stopped buying cricket games.

You can more information here :-

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Lara_International_Cricket_2007

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
110% sure:D (yes 110% :D)

maybe some clothe mod, but these cars are from The Godfather only.:wink:

Wow. If that is really GodFather the game graphics stinks. I feel mafia is better. I heard that ea game spent 80 million$ for creating this game. Where did the money go?.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
it went to s(t)ink:D

man you will curse EA so much after spending just 15mins. in that game:x, its like EA's Producer/Directors got some kind of ARCADE Disease:x, the player controls are comparable to NFS MW's RubberBand car handling.

features are really good, but suck b'coz of RubberBand player control:D, like you can hold a person with his collar & beat the crap out of him (this feature came in GTA VCS).

i think 70% of money was spent on Salary for the Voice Actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom