EA Announces New Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Yesterday, EA announced new upcoming titles who are sheduled for release late 2005. Beside the obvious titles e.g. FIFA Football 2006, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Urbz 2, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, SSX 4 and Burnout 4, FIFA Street 2 was also announced but as you know, the first game of the series is yet to be released.

But not only are these titles coming, EA also announced new games: James Bond: From Russia with Love, The Godfather, Battlefield: Modern Combat and Black.

Source: GamersHell

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
sweet...lots of gr8 games coming up...especially looking forward 2 NFS: Most Wanted...EA makes a truck load of games...how many programmers do they have????

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
heck with the number of programmers EA hires and fires

i just wanna know how many of these titles wod hit PC

console gaming sucks !!

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Sourabh said:
heck with the number of programmers EA hires and fires

i just wanna know how many of these titles wod hit PC

console gaming sucks !!

I don't think EA has any programmers....

Games are made from different companies.... While EA just markets them under their brand name....

geek_rohit

In the zone
Hooray!:) Looks like the year 2005 is going to be a great season for us gamers. With such great titles to be released by EA, and Microsoft to release AOE3, looks like the Game Studios are going to keep our GPUs busy this year. BTW what a timing me getting a new GFX card next month. So looking forward to having a great year. Aasta la Vista Baby!;)
vijaythefool said:
hey why are there no 2 wheelers ?
Right said mate. Looks like the Game Studios have forgotton that 2 wheelers. The last superbike racing game released from EA was Superbike 2001 way back in 2000! That's 5 years! :shock: Till now no other game has been released, to replace that. C'mon EA we love our bikes as we love our cars!

adorablesrini

Broken In
EA sure hires programmer!! I hav this friend of mine in US studyin BS.he was once selected as a part-time programmer! (Of course since he is an Indian Student he can only work as Part Time)

u guys lucky!! HAV 80Gb mine is a suckin 20Gb one.Wel hope in near future my savings shud fund me to get a 120Gb one!! Dad not shellin out even a penny for a new one.Luckily got a DVD writer so atleast my hard disk is free of Movies n Music.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I don't think EA has any programmers....

Games are made from different companies.... While EA just markets them under their brand name....

dude...wth r u sayin??? NFSU2 was developed by EA Canada and the Cricket series of games r developed by EA Australia...im not sure abt their other divisions....but sure they hire programmers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom