E71 or 5800XM or BlackBerry Curve 8520 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Which one should I get... budget <15k.. Needs :-

1) Big touchscreen

OR

2) QWERTY

OR

3) Both (which aint possible in the price range :( ).

Davidboon

In the zone
with my experience,
For a more mature phone and with virtually no problems, pick the E71.
For a great music and multimedia phone, pick the 5800XM .

kelly

Broken In
i think nokia E71 is high performer phone in field of business features...
but 5800 xm is a coolest touch screen phone that have combination of business or multimedia features...
i just visited in the market for 5800xm...its available on 13.3k and comes with sennheiser headset worth rs. 2290/- .and also get 100 songs voucher download from nokia music store....its a cool platform for download legal tracks...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) E71 if you want business class services and not much multimedia.
2) 5800Xm if you want an allrounder but are okay with not having physical buttons
3) Curve 8520 if you want to subscribe to blackberry email service and your office mail servers support that.

sughreev

Broken In
hey guys both are good phone with different category and i want to make a short comparison between these 2 handsets:
E71:

-The QWERTY keyboard just works better for sending e-mails.
-Battery life is also better.
-support quick office for business purpose.
-Nokia messaging as well personal & corporate email.
-Shortcut for nokia email.
-on E71 you can listen music on fm radio & music player.
-this fone supports nokia music store to downward music...
-E71 have a good choice in camera support 3.2 MP camera...

5800XM:

-doesn't have physical keyboard.
-full touchscreen with bigger screen size.
-support huge memory comes with 8GB..
-3.5mm audio jack help you to listen high quality music.
-shortcut for music and nokia music store.
-comes with Sennhiser headset.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
actually, E71's battery life is lot lot better. 5800XM's high resolution 3.2" display can suck the battery out inside 1 day if used extensively for browsing and texing.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
actually, E71's battery life is lot lot better. 5800XM's high resolution 3.2" display can suck the battery out inside 1 day if used extensively for browsing and texing.
Try turning off the touch vibrations, setting the Network mode to only GSM instead of Dual Mode and lowering the screen brightness. My Nokia 5800 easily lasts for 4 days even after heavy use.

nikhilpai

Techans
Whether to get a touchscreen phone like 5800 or a QWERTY like E71 or Blackberry is entirely upto your personal choice. Don't depend on anyone to help u make this choice. Try both the phone formats personally before u take a decision.

Once u decide upon the kind of phone is suitable for you then you may ask which touchscreen is best or which qwerty is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom