E50 versus L9

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi87

Journeyman
Guys...
PLease help me choose between MOTOSLVR L9 and Nokia E50
E50 has hell lot of applications but not FM ( ya i knw its buzness toy) and SLVR has limited applications, it has Fm and 2MP cam...
Help.....

K

krazyfrog

Very different phones. I'd personally go for E50 as it is good at business and decent with multimedia. Whereas L9 is purely multimedia focussed.

OP
A

adi87

Journeyman
The thing is.. m more into songs n stuff .. n i also wnt looks....
so wht fits the bill ?

Nd one more thing.. wht is the result for Music of L9 v/s Music E50

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

For your needs i'll suggest you forget both the phones and instead go for SE W700i. If you can stretch your budget upto 12k then go for Nokia 5700.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
adi87 said:
The thing is.. m more into songs n stuff .. n i also wnt looks....
so wht fits the bill ?

Nd one more thing.. wht is the result for Music of L9 v/s Music E50

Songs.. Then definitely the L9.. It has A2DP support.. I use a Nokia BH-501 stereo bluetooth headset with the Moto L9, and the bass is good.. Sound is quite good even at high volume..

K

krazyfrog

L9 already comes with Motorola wireless stereo headset (the one shown in ROKR E6 ad).

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
krazyfrog said:
L9 already comes with Motorola wireless stereo headset (the one shown in ROKR E6 ad).

Shown in the ad. But not bundled with the phone. Have to buy separately. The phone was 9k. And the bluetooth headset was 6k. So I bought Nokia itself for Rs.3640/=

K

krazyfrog

deepakchan said:
Shown in the ad. But not bundled with the phone. Have to buy separately. The phone was 9k. And the bluetooth headset was 6k. So I bought Nokia itself for Rs.3640/=
In the new ad where the girl shakes the book and the phone falls out of it, they show that the S9 headset is available with the phone. Check out the ad again. Maybe the offer wasn't there when you bought it. Also here BH-501 costs around 1.9k while DS970 costs around 3.2k. Dunno the price of S9 though.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
1.9k? BH-501? Where where where??? Anyway bought is bought. :(

No the ad doesn't mention its part of the package.. S9 is very expensive compared to the 501 when I checked out.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
go for se w series fones .... moto fones arent good on battery and reception right ... plus their memory are placed inside ... ireally dont like that ...

hows new motorazer 2 ... shown in cellguru@ndtv .....

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
phuchungbhutia said:
go for se w series fones .... moto fones arent good on battery and reception right ...

wrong.. My mom's L9 is very good in battery and reception department. In fact it has a special feature where in a crowded environment it cuts out the extra sound and makes the voice alone audible to the caller.. And music on L9 rocks although the visualizations aren't like Walkman 2.0

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
phuchungbhutia said:
go for se w series fones .... moto fones arent good on battery and reception right ... plus their memory are placed inside ... ireally dont like that ...

hows new motorazer 2 ... shown in cellguru@ndtv .....

Motorola has better battery life and mgmt when compared to SE lineup.

My suggestion is to go for E50. It's rock solid.

Motorola L9 is good but isn't as good as E50.

btw, don't take a motorola phone that has itunes media player. For such phone, the max number of songs you can play with media player is 54. You have to copy the songs only through itunes (to use the phone as media player). There is no other media player available.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
l9 has better music but no wireless headphones

e50 has this keyboard and u can use it like ur com

i think l9 is better

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
E50 doesn't have a keyboard.. It is just a normal bar phone isn't it?

Anyways, bought an E50 to replace my aging bulky 6270. The keypad is a little harder than my prev phone which is a pain initially for the amount of messaging that I do. Will get used to it I guess.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom