Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
cheetah said:
When u login, The contact list appears. All the icons are of orange color.....But if ur Buddy is online...his ID will appear in Red or some different color.

So silly of me .. I found it the next time I logged in ...

Hats off to this website.

cheetah

In the zone
Yeah itz cooool....Now i can login to MSN,Yahoo at the same time without the damn popups...and without any fear of messenger crashing within chat sessions...

chinmay

Journeyman
Hmm... Nice service .. specially for colleges and offices where messengers are blocked :lol: .. too slow for dial up users though ... was dead slow on my 128kbps connection ;)

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hurray! My University doen't allow use of YMSGR in their Internet Lab ! Thanks to e-messenger . Can chat too !!!!! :D

aadipa

Padawan
I leaked about this site in office and now whole office is chatting on this site. :D

Guess what, one person is not gonna like this and he is out Admin who uninstalled IM softwares from all PCs :twisted:

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Thor said:
Hurray! My University doen't allow use of YMSGR in their Internet Lab ! Thanks to e-messenger . Can chat too !!!!! :D

Hey can we use emessenger to yahooo chat??????????????????????????????????????????//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom